[Resolved]  Godrej Properties — 2bhk flat booked in godrej rejuve

Dear Sir
I have booked a flat in Godrej Rejuve, keshavnagar on pre launch day, March 26th, 2019by paying Rs.394000, 00 as token amount.

I have mailed the relationship manager regarding cancellation. It has been nearly 2 months but still not updated with the cancellation details, no phone call from their side and sadly no refund .Even after repeatedly informing about the cancellation I am still receiving emails regarding the flat. This is leaving me miserable and leading to a lot of stress to me and and my family.

Kindly assist me in this matter.

Amey Kolekar
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-17 15:54:01
Thank you for resolving our complaint effectively and efficiently. We are happy to inform the complete booking amount was returned. We are glad to say that Godrej has been very prompt to take notice to our problems and have answered them to our utmost satisfaction. The entire Godrej rejuve team has been very supportive. Special thanks to Mr. Sadiq Ali who supported us through out and made sure to resolve our queries, problems and issues.

[Jun 16, 2019] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Godrej Properties Customer Care's response Jun 17, 2019
Dear Sharmila,

We understand your concern and we will make sure that our team gets in touch with you soon. For any further assistance, you can write to us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected] and speak to our representative.

Godrej Properties Customer Care's response Jun 18, 2019
Dear Sharmila,

Warm Greetings from Godrej Properties!

Our team has spoken to you and addressed your concern. Being a customer-centric company, we value our customers and it is always our endeavor to serve them in their best interest.

For any assistance in the future, please write to us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected] and we will be happy to help.

Comments

Warm Greetings.

I am given to understand that your team has spoken to us and addressed my concern. Thank you for your response in the related matter. It is wonderful to know that you are customer- centric company.

Having spoken to your associate on 22nd June, I am awaiting the future response.

Thanking You,
Amey Kolekar
Dear esteemed Godrej staff,

With warm regards,
Amey kolekar
Godrej Properties Customer Care's response, Jul 18, 2019

Dear Sharmila,

Thank you for appreciating our efforts. As a customer-centric company, it is always our endeavor to provide the best possible solution to our customers. For any further assistance, you can write to us at [email protected] or call us on 18002005606 to speak to our representative.

Team Godrej Properties

Godrej Bhavan, 4th Floor, 4A Home Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001