Godrej Properties Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 22 2207 2044

Good

Godrej Properties related photos (53)

Godrej Properties Complaints & Reviews

Godrej Properties — Misleading & Misguided information on Current Property Litigation

Singhsonal on Aug 3, 2020
I have recently booked an apartment in Godrej Air Nxt, Hoodi Bangalore and I was told by the sales team that I would be handed...
Complaint category Real Estate

Godrej Properties — Changing CP name to another CP by Godrej 24 Sales Team

Baljit 9547 on Jul 28, 2020
My self Baljitsing Chaudhari, Yashpalsing chaudhari and Priyanka Girase booked the flat at Godrej 24 through "Cennet real...
Complaint category Real Estate

Godrej Properties — Complaint - Giving us the wrong flat at Godrej 24 Hinjewadi Pune

AnuRao on Jul 27, 2020
Good evening! Hope you are doing well.
Since you were busy, thought to write an email to you, so you have the background...

shadaab Mohiuddin on Jul 27, 2020
U have booked a unit in godrej forest grove unit no a2-403
Due to current scenario uncertainty of every things, kindly cancel my above unit and refund my amount.
Because of financial uncertainty of job payment salary deductions 20 / 30 % and no promotiin and hikes; i had to take this decision.
Please accept it. I mailed by condition 2 months back to your sales team on cancellation and refund my amount asap.`

I need 545, 427 inr rs refund gidrej forest grove a2-403
Because of covid 19 situation

The sales team wants to profiteering from people struck in pandemic

[Jul 27, 2020] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Shadaab,

Request you to share your contact number so that our team member can connect with you at the earliest to assist you further.

Phone: +91 [protected]

shadaab Mohiuddin on Jul 27, 2020
    I have booked a unit in godrej nirwan, unit no t4-302 due to current scenario uncertainty of every things, i had sent mail 2 months back, to kindly cancel my above unit and refund my amount.
    Because of financial uncertainty of job payment salary deductions 20 / 30 % and no promoting and hikes; i had to take this decision.
    No agreement or sales deed was done.

I need 265, 209 rs refund in godrej nirvaan (T-4 302) because of covid 19 situation;
    The sales team and godrej management want to forfeit and profiteer from this situation. Don't buy godrej properties

Dear Shadaab,

ndanani on Jul 22, 2020
      I had booked a 2bhk at prelaunch phase and then got allotment in march 2015. The agreement happened and it clearly stated a timframe of 60 months including 12 months extra. Gpl has defaulted in the delivery of my apartment. I am struggling to get refund from them as rhey failed to deliver the apartment as per the agreement. 2 months back and forth they are terrible in their response.

[Jul 22, 2020] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hiten1970 on Jul 21, 2020
        Dear sir
        V r in receipt of mail from godrej ahmedabad office to pay maintenance charges for period of apr 20 to mar 21. While we have no clarity on consumption of old payment collection of rs. 2, 55, 750. Before we make payment we need clarification on this.

[Jul 21, 2020] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Godrej Properties — godrej forest grove mamurdi

psohoni on Jul 21, 2020
          I booked an apartment in january and paid rs. 194, 146.94 to godrej properties. I was told that the amount was refundable...

Godrej Properties — maintenance charges

Nishant Vaishnav on Jul 18, 2020
          Dear godrej team,

I am nishant vaishnav from d-404 carmel in godrej garden city in ahmedabad. I got my possession...
          Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Godrej Properties — Cheated me on the name of Maintenance

gauravahuja on Jul 18, 2020
          Godrej has cheated me with on the name of maintainance. My possession date was feb 2019 and when i have asked them for the...
          Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

ST Reddy on Jul 17, 2020
          Can you please explain why GST is being charged at 12% instead of 5% for under construction flats in Godrej Rejuve?

[Jul 17, 2020] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Reddy,

Request you to share your contact number and flat details so that our team member can connect with you at the earliest to assist you further.

psohoni on Jul 10, 2020
            I booked an apartment in godrej properties before the coronavirus hit. I had paid about 2 lakhs for which i also have receipts. Due to the changed circumstances, i want a refund and a cancellation of the booking. I was told that there was nothing binding till we actually registered our agreement. We have not yet done so, but i was told that there was no refund policy.

[Jul 10, 2020] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Customer,

Request you to share your contact number via direct message so that our team member can connect with you at the earliest to assist you further.

kirtikunalshah on Jun 24, 2020
              Dear godrej; this is what one of your sales executive is threatening us with; in-spite of no agreement, only booking (Godrej reserve - grph2217). I plan to go to media with these details and would expect godrej to resolve this matter (In these unfortunate times).

godrej reserve - grph2217 refund

[Jun 24, 2020] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ritika Sharma Salwan on May 26, 2020
                I invested with godrej nest for 2 bhk property by paying 1lakh as advance money on 15th december. Later i cancelled the booking and godrej assured that i will get my money back in 30 days. I cancelled on 21st december and it is 26th may and i have not got refund yet.

Everytime i contact godrej, they gave excuses and false hopes.

Rahul paliwal ([protected], [protected]) is the guy with whom we were interacting and now he is not taking our calls and not replying to whatsapp messages.

Please help in getting our refund.

[May 26, 2020] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Its been almost 1 month since i filed this complaint but no action has been taken by Godrej team yet. I have sent so many emails to Godrej team but they are not replying back. Project Director Chiku Gupta is not taking our calls. Also he is not replying back on email.I want to take a legal action against Godrej properties for this ignorance.
                Godrej Properties - please reply to the accusations.
                Ritika- do you have any proofs of such conversations? If yes, please upload them so that everyone would know the truth.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Rajendra Gunjal on May 16, 2020
                  I have booked flat in godrej hillside1, tower 2 on 5-oct-2019 by paying rs. 200000/- as token amount. Till date i have paid 576030 + 223949 (Registration charges to gov) but as of now there is no agreement or sale deed has been made between me and builder.

Due to personal reasons, when i contacted godrej to cancel my booking, they are saying, there is no refund policy from godrej and entire amount (576030/-) will be forfeited and considered as a cancellation charges. It is very disappointing.

Please assist to get refund of booking amount.

Rajendra gunjal

[May 16, 2020] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Gentle Reminder!!!

Godrej Properties — refund not given yet godrej palm retreat sector 150 noida

gandhi_nitin12 on Apr 14, 2020
                    We had given an initial booking amount of 25, 000 for initial booking process which was completely refundable i[censored]nit not...

Godrej Properties — status of my refund amount

vikranan21 on Apr 4, 2020
                    I have transffer 1lac rupees in godrej properties for south estate project new delhi via 360 realtors with confirmation of...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Real Estate

Godrej Properties — godrej rejuve - demand [Resolved]

ankurgosewade1993 on Apr 2, 2020
                    I have received a demand for completion of slab but due to lockdown bank is not able to disburse any amount.
                    I need...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Real Estate

Godrej Properties — mis-selling and false commitment - deependra singh - international sales [Resolved]

Maninder Singh Bachher on Apr 1, 2020
                    Dear godrej team.
                    I would like to highlight my concerns and problems that i am facing with your team member deependra...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Building Developers

Godrej Properties — booking amount refund for flat no-1009, tower-1 booked on 10'th nov 2018 at godrej city panvel

abhijitdeep on Mar 29, 2020
                    Have made a booking of 1 bhk flat no-1009, tower-1 booked on 10'th nov 2018 at godrej city panvel, due to some urgent unavoidable...

Recently Discussed

1 days ago
                    Godrej Properties
                    Cheated me on the name of Maintenance
                    Complaint - Giving us the wrong flat at Godrej 24 Hinjewadi Pune