Godrej Properties

Fax:
Fax:
+91 22 2207 2044

Good

Godrej Properties related photos (42)

Godrej Properties Complaints & Reviews

I have purchase a appartment in Godrej Exquisite, Tower 2, Appt 3006 via your Broker DRE Homes in Dubai. The broker had promised discount of one lakh rupees to be paid to me on this deal once i have done my 10% payment to Godrej. I have already paid 25% of my payment to Godrej, however the broker has not yet paid me the discount amount, reason being Godrej has not paid him his brokerage.

This is extremely unacceptable. Kindly have the matter resolved soon.

People involved:
DRE Homes:
Rajan Tiwari
Ayush Kanoria

Godrej :
Palka Sejpal
Neetu Singh
Prashant Benjamin

[Apr 08, 2021] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had. Request you to share your contact number and flat details via direct message so that our team member can connect with you at the earliest to assist you further.

Team Godrej Properties

I had book a flat in Godrej nirvaan towers phase 2 but I can’t go ahead with the booking.
    I have paid 10 percent money and now have raised a request for cancellation of flat. I raised request on 3 March 2021.
    But sales manager not giving any reply.

Dear Pushpa,

Team Godrej Properties

Payment cheque after possession notice delivered on[protected] by speed post. Delivery proof mailed to the relationship manager...

Pathetic RM Gaurav Joshi has been assigned to us who is delaying our agreement on purpose and never responds to us on time.

Really harassed by him. We have booked flat in Green clove, Mahalunje Pune

Request to look into matter urgently

Parnika

[Apr 05, 2021] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Parnika,

Team Godrej Properties

Hello, . Please help us, we are all suffering from poor communication from Godrej Avenue Team members, the staff you have...

We had paid refundable token online at the behest of a Godrej Properties RM who throughout communicated for the booking from Godrej Property email ID. The actual % stake of Godrej Properties in the Project was kept undocumented and obscured. The documentation with UP RERA on its site for this project also seems to be fraudulent. We did not opt for a booking and wanted our refund. That is stuck with them. We want immediate refund with interest and necessary documents related to the token paid to the company at the behest of Godrej Properties. There is no justification for its forced retention by them even though for 45 days. We feel cheated. Our enq Nos were Enq[protected], Enq[protected] and Enq[protected]. Rajeev Agrawal

[Apr 01, 2021] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Rajeev,

Team Godrej Properties

I have booked flat in Godrej woodland plot no 36 on 27th March 2021 by paying Rs. 1, 000, 00 as token amount. Cancelled the...

During the last week of February, I had shown interest in the Godrej Riverhills Project near Mahalunge...

I called godrej properties 18 months back, just to enquire a property, however this mental people have been calling eversince .
          almost 100+ calls. not sure what do to stop this clowns from calling.

[Mar 23, 2021] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Jugal,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share the contact number on which you are getting calls/SMS as it will help us to assist you further and take necessary measures to avoid such inconvenience.

Team Godrej Properties

I have sent a cheque for Rs. 100, 000-00 (Rupees One Lakh only) by courier and the delivery notification of the same indicating that the same was delivered to their office on 20th of March 2021 was sent to my relationship manager on the same day. The letter received from the bank indicating that the cheque has been encashed has also been forwarded to her. However, I have not yet received an acknowledgement or a receipt from her so far.

Team Godrej Properties

I have visited your site at godrej 7 joka kolkata through marketing agent debabarat roy but some how deal not materialized...
              Dear Godrej Team,

I would like to flag that my experience with Godrej investment so far has been very substandard....
              Worst customer service ever.
              I requested cancelation of my Allotment towards flat 1203 at Godrej Boulevard Pune as...
              It's been a nightmare for me booking a flat in Godrej Green Pune . I had a booked a flat in Godrej Greens in 2020 May under...

We have purchased flat at Godrej Green Cove, Pune through DREhomes where we have been promised for lucrative discount and gifts. After booking the property and paying 10% of the amount, now DREhomes made a u turn to give back that discounted amount and not giving proper response to our query. Because of such behavior of DREhomes, reputation of Godrej Properties coming down. Furthermore we have requested to cancel the booking property.

[Mar 11, 2021] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Godrej Team,

Recently, I have purchased a flat in Godrej Central Towers, Shell Colony, Chembur,...
                Hi Team,

I visited Godrej Garden City office On 27 Feb 2021, For the upcoming 1BHK Vanaangan Project Ahmedabad,...
                Godrej properties has started marketing and taking booking in pre launch for Vanaagan at Godrej garden Ahemdabad.
                br...
                Hi Team

I had expressed my interest in Godrej Nest project in Kandivali Lokhandwala by paying Rs.1, 00, 000/-...
                Unit was booked 4 years back. All the payments were made by 2 nd Dec 2020 as per project progress and invoices raised. The...