Godrej Properties — godrej city panvel

Adukia Road Kandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Bhavin Mody on Aug 12, 2019
At the time of property purchase in nov 2017, godrej sales team had promised that any changes in gst which would benefit the customers would be passed on to the customer and if i was to decide on purchase of the property on the spot, the flat would be available at a discounted price. Discount was equivalent to 50% of gst.
Now, govt. Has reduced gst on under-construction properties to 5% from earlier 12%. However, godrej continues to levy gst @12% and is refusing refund of gst amount levied in last 2 years. They are stating that discount given covers for it and i would have claimed input tax credit on gst amount. This is quite pathetic from a brand of godrej's repute: (I) discount given for equivalent to gst amount for spot booking. But gst has been charged at 12% all throughout; (Ii) how can an individual claim input tax credit.
These are some naive reasons to not go through the rigmarole of recovering the already paid gst and burdening the buyers with it.

Need refund of excess gst paid in last 2 years.

[Aug 12, 2019] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Godrej Properties Customer Care's response, Aug 12, 2019
Dear Bhavin,

Our team will get in touch with you to better understand your concerns. For any further assistance, you can write to us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected] and speak to our representative.

Team Godrej Properties
Updated by Bhavin Mody, Aug 14, 2019
Mr. Swapnil from the customer relationship team is in touch with me. He has said he will come back with a resolution plan by Friday Aug 16th. I am hoping for an appropriate resolution. If not, I will be forced to post here again.
Godrej Properties Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Dear Bhavin,

Our team has spoken to you, to this effect. In case you need further assistance, please mail us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected].

Team Godrej Properties
Updated by Bhavin Mody, Aug 24, 2019
Yes, team has spoken but none of the issues resolved.

Comments

Same case is with me in Godrej Nurture Noida. Initially they told that GST will be charged at 5% as and when govt. delares it but now they are refusing ant continuing with 12%/18% GST only.

Godrej Bhavan, 4th Floor, 4A Home Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Godrej Properties - godrej city panvel