[Resolved] Godrej Properties — Not refunding pre launch booking amount on cancellation

Hinjawadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Sharath Dumpeti
I have booked flat (GTFTF 10603) in Godrej 24 on pre launch day, April 28th, 2017 by paying Rs. 1, 000, 00 as token amount. As of now there is no agreement or sale deed has been made between me and builder.

Due to personal reasons, when I contacted Godrej 24 to cancel my booking, they are saying, there is no refund policy from Godrej and entire amount (1 lac) will be forfeited and considered as a cancellation charges.

Please assist to get refund of booking amount.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 1, 2017

[May 23, 2017] Godrej Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Godrej Properties Customer Care's response, May 24, 2017
Dear Sharath Dumpeti,

We are in receipt of your complaint. We will make sure that someone from the concerned team gets in touch with you soon.

In case you have any other query, write to us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected].

Godrej Properties Team
Godrej Properties Customer Care's response, May 31, 2017
Dear Sharath Dumpeti,

Warm Greeting from Godrej Properties!

Further to your discussion, our regional team has spoken to you and given all necessary clarifications regarding this issue.

In case you still have any queries, request you to write to us at customercare.[protected]@godrejproperties.com or call us on [protected] so that our representative could assist you further.

Team Godrej Properties

Comments

Dear Sharath Dumpeti,

Could you please update what finally happened to your cancellation
Did Godrej team refunded the amount
We expect a positive response from Godrej Team

regards

Ravi

Godrej Bhavan, 4th Floor, 4A Home Street, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    Godrej Properties - Not refunding pre launch booking amount on cancellation