[Resolved] Gram Panchayat — complaint against gram panchayat

2 Reviews
Jhandutta, Himachal Pradesh, India
 manjeet manjeet
Respected sir
I have a complaint against my gram panchayat sanihra block jhanduta tehsil jhanduta distt bilaspur himachal pradesh sir as per govt rules govt of india alot us a residence home nd we r on 1st position for recieve the benefits but old gram panchayat of our village could not alot the amount of benefit nd new gram panchayat of our village is also cant give us benefit with the pressure of some political person they alot our benefit to another one respected sir please give us justice nd select a commety for inquiry who is able for benefit nd who is not able for benefit respected sir please give me justice
Manjeet kumar

Mob [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2017
Dear sir
My mail id is [email protected]
And contact number is 9736401717
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0


Jabar jasti sadak banava rage hai

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 40 2712 0363
    +91 40 2370 7788
    +91 70 3280 2786
    CC Complex, Tank Bund Road, Lower Tank Bund, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500063
    Gram Panchayat - complaint against gram panchayat