[Resolved] Grand Tourio — fraud done by company

Thane, Maharashtra Mumbai, India
 Purvihpandya on Feb 24, 2019
We have purchased the package for 6 year. They promise for 6 days holidays per day, now they says you have to pay 1700 per night for couple which was a first step of fraud which was not told before. Same thing was available in make my trip. Even they bought it from make my trip. It was told that only train booking is done by the client rest they will provide... Practically they said it was the mis statement, we have not understand the rules of the company.

We took the membership from andheri office from mr vivek singh[protected] & [protected] they says the person is removed from the company as he was giving wrong promise to the client. Is this our mistakes.

After following for 8 month they has given us the air frier i have ask for the south india tour of 7 days they ask us 55000 for the package. Why... We have already paid for it. Just making fool o[censored]s.

They said they will provide one 15 days off side summer camp for my two kids a year and 1 summer camp near our resident...
Now they says we have not plan any summer camp right now. If we plan we will inform... If so they why the false promises...

Similarly they have promised to provide 4 event passes like ipl, live show, imagica etc.. Last month i have ask to them they says we have not sponsor such right now... Soo we will do and provide 4 passes to you.

My ajay said they will sell our holiday to other customers and we can get the rent on our membership... All bogus.

As you know they are saying there systems as down for two months they have transferred my account to vidya vihar from andheri which was near to me.

My new rm yogesh and ajay is not entertaining our call on [protected].

Other rm like bhumika, sneha, muzahideen all know became so errogant that they are not scare to cut the call of answering unprofessionally..

Government should take action on them.

Purvi h pandya
Hemen. [protected]@gmail.com

fraud done by company
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2019
They will provide 2 night 3 day stay in Ganpati Phule resort with pickup and droup from RATNAGIRI railway station against summer camp and out door camping of my kids. They will provide cost of 4 movie ticket to compensate event passes. They will provide my microwave oven witch was pending. Rest every thing being same including 2 movie monthly.
Commitment was made by Sneha from mobile No. 9773609169

[Feb 24, 2019] Grand Tourio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Purvihpandya, Feb 24, 2019
They have ask us to convert the amount in emi and they have tie-up with HDFC where in no interest will be charged..

Interest was charged. Vivek said it will be reversed now nothing done...

Please be alert by the company called

GRAND TOURIO
Updated by Purvihpandya, Feb 26, 2019
Nothing done till now...

I can't take this any more, I want a refund
Updated by Purvihpandya, Mar 14, 2019
They have contacted me giving me another offer like a two night stay and other comprising options. But it's the same no written commitment. Nothing for event, summer camp, etc... Asking me to withdraw my complaint

Stop giving false promises...

Comments

Hey Purvi
Contact me on [protected] I will guide u
Mukesh Shaah's reply, Jul 3, 2019
Let's get together and complaint about the company and get our membership fees refunded... Call me 9819363389

No: 302-303, 3rd Floor, Surya House, Near Vidyavihar Railway Station, 7th Road, Rajawadi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400077
    Grand Tourio - fraud done by company