[Resolved]  Great Eastern Trading — delivery timeline over, product not received

4th may i have ordered a whirlpool refrigerator form great eastern baguihati branch. Sales person mr. Abhijit sandhukhan (Mobile: [protected]) deal the whole matter for me. I requested him to deliver the product as urgent basis. I have urgency for that. He promised within 6th may it will be delivered. But 7th may has gone, the product has not been dispatched to me. Tried all communication mobile number, landline, email everything is out of reach. Nobody answer my phone. 7th may evening went showroom for refund. Again they told me to wait next day. Till now the product not dispatched yet. I want my money back.
delivery timeline over, product not received
Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2019
Received the product on 8th May. thanks

[May 08, 2019] Great Eastern Trading customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Purchased 1 ton AC on 30.4.2019 against a promise to be delivered within 4 days but till now the product has
not been delivered.The sales person making excuses all the time.Every day I have been told that the product would
be dispatched tomorrow.I want the entire amount to be refunded.

Great Eastern Trading