Great Eastern Trading Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 4, 2023

File a complaint to Great Eastern Trading

Having problems with Great Eastern Trading?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Great Eastern Trading customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Great Eastern Trading

Kolkata District
West Bengal

Great Eastern Trading Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Great Eastern Trading reviews & complaints(216)

I purchased Sony Bravia 55" TV, model no SONY 55X85J LED on 25 th Jan, 2023 from Great Eastern trading Co, old court house Street, kol-1. A tv of the model mentioned above was on showroom display, and I had carefully observed a bend in the sticker of the tv on display.which I had marked as the showroom display tv.I went to the showroom a day before it was to be delivered and saw the showroom display tv was missing.I enquired if the display tv has been packed for me.The showroom authority convinced me that it was not, a brand new tv has been kept for dispatch.To my dismay I received the product today ie 4th Feb 2023 and the installation person came and installed the tv and I saw the same bend in the sticker. I am now convinced that I have been hoodwinked with the tv on showroom display.I want appropriate action to be taken against errant officials and have my tv replaced ASAP with a product from the company.This type of customer service was not at all expected from such a reputed company.
Great Eastern Trading customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase a Godrej Semi-Auto washing machine from Great Eastern Trading Co. at 23B, Bagmore Station Road, Near Bag More on Sunday (i.e. 13/11/2022), on the delivery date they promised us to get the productwithin two/three days.

But, regret to inform you that delivering after 5 days on dated: 18/11/2022, it has been noticed at the time of Installation that the machine is damaged (Dent...

Grate Eastern Retail (Santragachi) delivered a old or showrooms demo TV tv ran 450 Hours. Why I purchased a old TV with brand new pricing? I need replacement. Tv already run 450 Hours. Lg TV has such time count features. So I can proof that delivered tv is old.
    Invoice number is SGC/EW2223/01320
    Order number is SGC/SO2223/07146
    Order Date 12/11/2022
    Invoice Date 16/11/2022

Grate Eastern delivered a old or showrooms demo TV tv ran 450 Hours. Why I purchased a old TV with brand new pricing? I need replacement. Tv already run 450 Hours. Lg TV has such time count features. So I can proof that delivered tv is old.

We ordered Godrej Deep Cool Refrigerator (RD EDGEPRO 205E 53 TDI PC WN) With product code[protected]SD02566) . And it got delivered on 25/10/22. Next day when the technician came and check the damage part. He told us to replace this by Friday . but after 2 days it's still not being done by neither the godrej Company or great estern Company.
        It's been 5 days and still it's broken and not being fixed ..

Due unavoidable reason i want to cancel product order J1422/2223/04312 dated 19/10/2022 state code 20 Ranchi Jharkhand.Please refund my paid amount Rs. 21585.00/- as soon as possible.

My Account details are:-
          Account Name - SULOCHNA
          Account Number - [protected]
          Bank Name - STATE BAK OF INDIA
          IFSC Code- SBIN0000096

Due to unavoidable reason I want to cancel my product order no J1422/2223/04312 dated 19/10/2022 state code 20 product name- SONY 55X75K LED. I TRIED TO REACH OUT WITH GREAT EASTERN TRADING COMPANY to resolve my problem but failed. Pleased refund the paid amount Rs. 21585.00/- as soon as possible.
            Thanhing you
            My contact no [protected]...

I bought aan aquaguard 11 months back.they sent someone for installing..that person told me that ph is high so i need to add one xtra filter.i paid 1500..when someone from the aquaguard servicing came, he told that added filter is a local made and not original.i again called the person who installed..he was initially denying..then after some quarrel he accepted and changed..i again trusted him..now today when again the second servcing was done.i came to know that still the added filter is a local made but bit improved one and not an orginal product.now when i am seeking help from great eastern..the girls who sold that product is shouting and misbehaving and denying to listen infact.
            I am being cheated by great eastern.
            Min ph no-[protected]
            Great eastern address-tolly regency, 95 A, netaji subhash chandra bose road, composite housing estate, regent park, kolkata, west bengal, 700040
            Great eastern girl name who misbehaved-anusuha

I ordered a whirlpool refrigerator 27th September from Great eastern barrackpore brunch.. But I didn't get delivery till 13th October. What's the actual reason of the delays.

I purchsed a water purifier today, I asked about the price to the sales person he said the total product price that I need to pay. When I said I will pay on EMI, they checked on system and said the price that was said earlier( the non EMI price) but later after paying the down payment I found that the down payment that I made is an extra amount over and above product price, when I enquired then they said "EMI will cost high, then GST was...

I have purchased a whirlpool refrigerator on 27th August.
                But it has not been delivered yet.
                Sep 3, 2022

I have bought a samsung microwave worth Rs.20k from great eastern tonk road jaipur. I was promised a set of bowls which was not delivered and I have called the store so many times but Mr. Nagesh (salesperson) is not responding at all.

Order No :: R1122/2223/02316

Order Darte :[protected]

It was committed that the Refrigerator will be delivered to us on[protected], at 7:00 PM
                    But still not get any response from any one.

I called the numbers [protected] (Vaishali Nagar Branch, Jaipur, Rajasthan,
                    No one is picking the phone.

I called the numbers [protected] ( Sales Executive), Even he dont have the time to pick the phone.

I am not getting what is happening with such a big organization like Great Eastern Trading Company.

They are not responding to any calls also not delivering the Refrigerator every after the full payment.

Please take proactive actions to resolve this.

I buy a ac in your branch in habra but my ac is not deliverer to my House please fix my issue

On 18.06.2022 I purchased a Voltas 1.5 ton 3s 183VDZZ inverter split ac from Kanchrapara brunch.
                        On that day they committed to deliver this product on 23.06.2022, but today onwords the did not deliver this product.
                        Now 24.06.2022 at evening they saying over phone call that they will deliver this product on 10 days more.
                        My complain is that please deliver this product tomorrow or refund my money back tomorrow.

Contact. [protected]

Last month I am purchasing a washing machine Date 21/04/2022, after 15 day I'm recieved the product and again after 1 week
                          Company employee came to our house and he opened the product and he said that the product was broken, he informed to the Great estarn trading seals employee Mr. Raju . Again 1and half week gon no one came to our house for change the product..I'm very dissatisfied you Garia show room service, and behaviour
                          May 26, 2022
                          Updated by Riddhi Hazra

Great eastern Nager Bazar Branch - I bought Voltas 1 ton AC from here on 1 st may 2022, still ac not installed, they sent broken indoor unit product, and not replaced yet, today is 13 may still AC not fixed - in this summer we can’t sleep at night - terrible condition, dealer is not receiving the phone calls.
                            Please please take proper action against them- sales executives name - Pritam, Rintu, Randhir.

Great Eastern Nager Bazar 329/11 Nager Bazar Kolkata 74 WB

Pritam - [protected]
                            Randhir Dutta-[protected]
                            Rintu - [protected]
                            Gstin no:19AABCG1740K1ZM

Order no.02803 dated 27/04/2020

I am regular customer of great eastern,
                                I have purchased many items from mansarovar branch, led, washing machine, fridge and now 2 cooler o[censored]sha,
                                I have received the 1 cooler yesterday evening 1 may 2022, and it is damaged,
                                The water is liking from the humid control nob and body is scratch from all sides.
                                I called the executive from usha company to return this because it it not fresh piece but he denied,
                                This is very bad experience,

Dear Sir

I visited your Great Eastern, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur Branch. After seeing many A.C.’s we shortlist Lloyd 5-in-1 Five Star Inverter A.C. At the time of purchase only we told him that we want 2 A.C. but this is urgent since some guest are coming to our house. But our biggest mistake that we only orderered and don’t noted that what model number he is writing and we trust your Sales Person Mr. Ranjeet – [protected]...