Great Holiday Club — ghc membership

Amit Shukla 86 on Nov 21, 2017
I had purchased a ghc membership (Dn00c[protected]ab) on 4th march 2017. Now i had requested them on 6th nov to book a trip to andmaan and they have simply denied while at the time of contract they had committed that they will provide you the accommodation all over the world as they are tied up with dae. After that as i was planning to visit with one of my family friend so i have changed my destination from andmaan to goa to avail ghc services (As per contract we can add 1-2 couples in our trip and the duration of stay would be reduced from 7 nights to 6 nights). Now they are not having stay in north goa as well. While its clearly mentioned in the agreement if i'll book any trip before 1 month then definitely i'll get the ghc accommodation but it is not happening. I am totally fed up with this company and watching very poor response from them. Requested you to please help me out. Thanks!
Updated by Amit Shukla 86, Nov 24, 2017
There is no update since I have complaint here.

Comments

I am also trying to reach them . I had a visit to Web mall Noida (their office) but it was locked. Trying to reach over customer care nos but nobody is answering. I have membership with them now wish to cancel it. please help me for the same.

11, Guru Nanak Market, Lajpat Nagar Part 4, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110024