GTPL — Cheating Disconnect everyday at 11-11;30 PM till Morning 7:00AM

*I am Feeling cheated. *I have Broadband connection at Ahmedabad. *Previously I was using Limited data plan in which they provided very good speed so data consumed very early. * Now I changed the plan to unlimited. * For this First I m not getting proper speed(Though with limited data it was consistent) * NOW EVERY NIGHT AT 11:00 - 11:30 They Disconnect my connection till morning 7-8 AM first I though it can be a random problem but its regular now. AND HOW COME IT HAS FIX TIME AND IN MORNING AUTOMATICALLY GET OK. I AM SURE THEY ARE CHEATING AS I HAVE UNLIMITED PLAN. I m not able to use net connection at that time. * Moreover by any mean u can not get it ok at NIGHT TIME, Customer care always say all executives are busy. * At day time when I spoke to customer care they responded well but day time I dont have any problem. WHAT TO DO AFTER 11 PM, NO BODY TO LISTEN ITS HAPPENING SINCE LAST WEAK. I AM HAVING BROADBAND CONNECTION FROM GTPL Communication NEAR SATADHAR CROSSROAD AHMEDABAD my user id : gbsharma19

Comments

Hi It seems typical GTPL thing, They do provide speed but with the caching of content and peering, that is the all intranet, In real world Internet scenario the speed is pathetically low just 2-3 Mbps on 40Mbps plan.

IN YOUR CASE IT SEEMS THE POWER ISSUE, YOU GOT MDU DEPENDENCY, JUST ASK CUSTOMER SERVICE TO DELIVER YOU POWER MODEM OR POE ADAPTER, THAT WILL RESOLVE THE ISSUE FOR SURE.
Same GTPL problem facing in Mehsana
At my house . Broadband unavailable 10-11 pm to 7-8 Am . I complen issue, the technical person told for install extra some power adapter . Let's see what next after install power adapter.

C-202, 2nd Floor, Sahajanand Shopping Centre, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380004