GVK EMRI Complaints & Reviews

1.1
Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to GVK EMRI

Having problems with GVK EMRI?

File a complaint and get it resolved by GVK EMRI customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

GVK EMRI

New Delhi District
Delhi

GVK EMRI Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

GVK EMRI reviews & complaints(170)

My acont baned please unbaned
GVK EMRI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from EMRI Green Health Services (formerly known as GVK EMRI).

We could not understand your query. can you elaborate which account you are referring to. This will help us to look into your enquiry.

Team - EMRI GHS

Dear Authority,
    The complaint about Doctor and team of 108 Ambulance service. I was called them and ask to come fast patient is in very serious condition according to family Doctor said. But he was not responding positively telling we are not going their and not here, for that only I spend 30 minutes. Because patient need O2 and the Ambulance has the service. The irresponsible person never provide help when the person needed. I hope...
    Today at 11 a.m I called 108 for Ambulance Service but I didn't get connected to 108 so I visited Ambulance Station ( parked opposite Village Panchayat Cana Benaulim Goa building) and to my surprise I have seen Ambulance driver was on fast asleep during his duty hours.
    When I knocked his door and I asked him about Ambulance Service. He directed me towards Ambulance Nurse (ward boy).
    He immediately responded and he instructed driver to get ready for emergency call.
    When, I asked driver whether he can sleep during his duty hours his response and tone was not polite towards consumers.
    He told me he can sleep any time during duty hours.
    His behaviour spoils name of your reputed Company.
    Oct 04, 2022
    Updated by Vishant31
    Complaint registered

Pailot SHYAM LAL LAVVANSHI
      EMP ID 066165 D.O.J. 01/06/2014
      मैंने रिजाइन दिया है 2021 मुझे फुल एंड फाइनल चाहिए sir 12 manth ho choka
      GVK EMRI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have requested an ambulance for a neonate referral. The baby was sick and we were asked to wait for 2 hours. But there was no response even after 3 hrs and after calling again the same questions were asked again
        Ambulance is meant for speedy referral and recovery of the patient's lives.but highly disappointed by the way they respond
        Hi Nivedha Srini,

Could you please mention the date, time, place and State from where you have requested the ambulance. These details will help us to look into the issue.

Team GVK EMRI
        Nivedha srini's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 13, 2022
        Same date and time as mentioned
        Place Chennai

I live in parola dist- jalgaon,
          I am complaining about 108 service here in parola which to bad. They are very lazy to pickup the patient. Like they dont have any seriousness about patient condtion. I you give the call to transfer the patient from one hospital to another 108 will arive almost after one hour. And the attitude of the doctor my god its hilarious. And fact is when doctor is arrive to pick the patient that man first try to argued with patient that why you are going to next referrel hospital why just dont you take treatment here! There are so many things i cant tell everything. I just dont understand why 108 hire such type og doctors.
          GVK EMRI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am complaining against the gvk emri bez not given my expences and very bad experience with work in gvk emri gujrat
            GVK EMRI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m employee of gvk emri anurag Yadav id 131796 in up agra centre bpo i have 35 pl and 5 el in account but my may salary credited in my account only 1990 rupees i want to know why my salary cuted when i have pl and el

To Mr. HR Sir 108, 102 Ambulance Service Lucknow Uttar Pradesh
                Sir
                You have to kindly inform that my complaint which was made by Renu Asha ji which is absolutely wrong and this complaint was made by Renu Asha ji under the illusion of the patient, after which Renu Asha ji also gave a return statement. In which the complaint is being denied at all, which was also mailed in the head office, in spite of this, even after no fault...

Gvk Emri — Reasons for arbitrarily terminated from the job.

Dear Sir. I have been in this job for about 7 or 8 years. In so many years, there were many problems, yet we did our job with full hard work. Even in Corona, we stood day and night.Par aab ye ho rha h ki company aab bina kisi khaas wajah ke hume manmane taur se nikalne se ruk nhi rhi h .huma berojgar kr rhe hai.humara parivaar pura nirbhar h isi par.What will we do. The company makes a fake case: If you don't do it, it threatens to leave....
                Good morning sir/mem

I am Natwar Singh Balot, i was working as EMT in your company. After I was selected elsewhere, I resigned and followed the complete process. And had no dues in the company.

Sir meri family members death' or wife health problems ke karan me duty absent rha fir mene sare doumant with regain Jaipur office me jma kra diya sir ne 💯 % rejoning ka kha but abhi tk rejoning nhi mili plz sir muje joining dene ki kripa kre

Good morning sir/mem

I have also submitted Samsung J2 along with HOTO form, even after, that till date my full & final settlement amount has not come. Whenever i call and ask, it is said that it is under process and sometimes the call is not picked up.
                  Sir, the full & final amount of those who resigned after me has also arrived. Due to which I am suffering from mental harassment since last 1 year.

Therefore, please make it work and provide my full & final settlement amount.

Following are my details :-
                  Dist- Sirohi

Natvar singh Balot

*PS:- LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AT PRIORITY.*
                  GVK EMRI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a serious patient who has to be transferred to Higher centre from BHOIRYMBONG CHC with Oxygen..I called 108 and I was told that there is no staff available..
                    It was Soo unethical as in medical field related with saving lives, replacement if staff should be done in case of absence of the current staff .
                    GVK EMRI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I called them yesterday around 4pm for a injured steet dog puppy but they did not come till today and they are very irresponcible towards their job they did nothing they just avoiding the seriousness...pls help me
                      GVK EMRI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir my full and final settlement.i have left to 108 ambulance as a Emt post.mene mere pas jo bhi id, apron, or mobile tha jama kara diya he sath hi hoto ### bhi .my name vikaspandya-employee id 049978
                        GVK EMRI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself Nandlal Nagar EMT employee id.072818 Jhalawar .
                          Sir mene apna risign jan 2020 me diya ta or last duty feb.2020 tk ki . Mene apna mob, apoorn, employee id card, or hoto sheet apne eme jhalawar ko jama krwa di ti .Muje one year se jada ho gya h lekin abhi tk mera full and final ka payment nahi huwa h . Office se call krne pr wo bhi koi respons nahi dete .
                          Pls sir mere full and final ka payment jaldi krwane ka kst krebr...

Pt chest pain and bradycardia his compliance cal 108 .108 come in village but 108 stay pt home distance, pateint reletive say come to nera pt come but ambulance driver not come in nera pt home argument.

Hello
                            Respected sir, mam

My Name is Nazim khan GID-164278 I am a staff in Delhi GVK EMRI CATS Ambulance 102 What is this message by trusting you guys? Sir I was on leave for more than 3 months to tell my problem and when I went back to the office for rejoining then refused to give me rejoining. Say, write the application and submit it. We will call you and sir no call yet. and sir our hr department doesn't treat us well. doesn't listen to us And sir we worked hard and did duty with GVK EMRI in corona time But sir, even after doing this, we go to the HR department with our problems, then even there no one listens to us. Sir, tell me to whom should we go with our problems and who will listen. We have problems when our own department does not listen to our problems. Sir, my only request is that at this time we are in great need of jobs and please give us our joining. Please sir.
                            GVK EMRI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir g hmhe hmhari salary dilane ki kripa kre hmne 6 aug 2021 se temporary bharti hui thi jisme hmne emt ke pd pr ajj bhi hm krarath he hm mhoday se nivedan he ki sandip gid.te1487 Putra ravendra singh etmadpur agra [protected] ki salary dilane ki kripa kre jisme hmne kary etha districts me kiya tha to mhoday hmhe hamri salary dilaye apki ati kripa hogi.