IRB Infrastructure Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Good

IRB Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

IRB Infrastructure — Without any informed me my rewards point lapsed.

Jigar Sayania on Jul 3, 2020
Sir i have hdfc credit card. i have last digit 8117 credit card.but in this credit card fraud tranction found so that i have...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Credit Cards

Paid rs. 70 rs to...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Krinal p patel on Jul 2, 2020
Hello sir,
My self krinal patel from bareja ahmedabad 382425. Nh8 highway by irb infra location bareja ahmedabad near highway bridge both side service road traffic by local fastfood shops so now a days full traffic 10 to 15 times a day near nilkamal complex nr h p petrolpump at bareja. Please solve and clear local illegal construction on highway gutter nr service road and clear entrance for nilkamal complex.

Krinal patel

[Jul 02, 2020] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Public Transportation

hemantwedhane84 on Jul 1, 2020
    I was travelling from malegoan to dhule, at laling toll plaza 135/- cash was taken and same 135/- rs deducted from my fasttag vehicle no mh41az3693. Time around 16:30 hours
    My contact no [protected]

[Jul 01, 2020] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

IRB Infrastructure — Double toll take intationaly

Patel Kathan on Jun 30, 2020
      I have today travelling on at vadodara toll tax of vadodara-ahmedabad expressway. The toll boy had given me a toll ticket...
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Public Transportation

karkhanisv on Jun 29, 2020
      I am residing in V V Nagar near professor colony which comes under the radius of 17.78 km. But the Vasad toll tax authority is not issuing me the monthly pass for my car GJ23AF2982. Request you to issue the monthly pass for the same.

Unable to issue a monthly pass for V V nagar (within the radius of 20KM)

[Jun 30, 2020] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by karkhanisv Jun 30, 2020
      Any update on this
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

IRB Infrastructure — unauthorised toll tax for gj05cp3088 on dated 28.06.2020 at irb choryasi, surat

[email protected] com on Jun 29, 2020
        Toll plaza - irb choryasi, kamrej, surat
        Car no: gj05cp3088
        Paid rs. 75 to toll fastag on jun 28, 2020 16:34:49...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

IRB Infrastructure — double toll collection on mumbai pune expressway khalapur toll

biprajitguha on Jun 28, 2020
        I had was travelling on mumbai pune expressway on 28.06.2020. My car had a fast tag sticker, however the toll boy had given...

Amol Karwa on Jun 26, 2020
        I have paid toll of rs. 203/- by cash as the person at plaza told me that fastag is not working but the amount is debited from fastag also.

double toll paid at talegaon toll on 26 june
        double toll paid at talegaon toll on 26 june

[Jun 26, 2020] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Jun 24, 2020
          My vehicle number is mh02cr5791. They charge cash me rs.203 at talegaon toll & debit my account rs. 67 from fasttag account. Please return my amount rs 203 in my account.

double charge at talegaon toll

[Jun 25, 2020] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are in receipt of your email dated 24.06.2020, regarding double charge at Talegaon Toll. Please share your Journey details and Fastag account debited SMS snap shot, it will help us to investigate complaint properly and fast.
          Thanking You,

[email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 28, 2020

Please find below mails.
          Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

Your ICICI Bank FASTag linked to vehicle no. MH02CR5791 has been debited with 203.00 on date 23-06-2020 10:35:45 for Toll Charges at Khalapur Toll Plaza toll plaza on 23-06-2020 at 10:25:59. Your available Balance is 455.00

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

Your ICICI Bank FASTag linked to vehicle no. MH02CR5791 has been debited with 67.00 on date 23-06-2020 11:43:04 for Toll Charges at Talegaon Toll Plaza toll plaza on 23-06-2020 at 11:06:41. Your available Balance is 388.00

Thanks & Regards,
          Uday

Greetings !

We are in receipt of your details SMS and vehicle No. In this context we would like to clarify that As per Toll Notification for CAR total user fees for stretch Talegaon to Kalamboli is Rs.270/- As per your details Total Rs 270/- charged as user fees. (Cash Rs 203+Rs.67 from Fastag)

So there is no additional amount charged to you. For any further details in this regard feel free to write back to us.

Thanking you and assuring for our best services all the times.

Fenil909 on Jun 23, 2020
            We are residents of surat and we travel daily to ankleshwar for business.
            We have proof of locality still the staff of toll plaza ask us to pay the toll, which is ridiculous.
            Please do something about it as it’s our daily routine.

[Jun 23, 2020] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please share the Name of Toll Plazas and exact issue faced by you for our investigations.

Thanking You.

We are in receipt of your email on dated 26.06.2020, regarding toll staff asking for user fees at Choryasi Toll Plaza. In this regards, we would like to clarify as under:

1. We are carrying out toll operations at aforesaid toll plaza as per Concession Agreement executed with ‘National Highways Authority of India’ (NHAI) and Notification issued by MoRTH.

2. As per Govt. Notification No.S.O.2424 (E), (copy available at toll plaza), there is no exemption for any person or vehicle except as provided in the said Notification.

3. It may be noted that vehicles with GJ05/GJ19 registrations are not exempted at Choryasi Toll Plaza as per said notification. However, there is provision of concession / discount for local residents (residing nearby toll plaza) for their vehicles subject to the conditions mentioned therein.

4. To avail this facility on Fastag (i.e. registration of Fastag as Local Tag), vehicle user needs to submit proper documents viz, vehicle registration documents, proof of residence etc. at Toll Plaza Administration Office. After verification of documents and if documents are found in order, Fastag is registered under Local Tag by the Toll Plaza. This usually takes 2-3 working days after submission of documents.

5. Apart from registration of ‘Fastag as local tag’, we have no role in payment processing under Fastag as it is automated process and payment is processed as per said notification. It appears that proper details were not shared with user by the Fastag selling agency.

6. Please note that making inquiry for vehicle & user fee as per notification is not a misbehaviour. Vehicles are not exempted on Driving Licence & Aadhar Card Copy

7. Please note that if you have vehicles other than Surat District in your own name & you are residing in Surat, please obtain fastag and submit above mentioned documents to toll admin office to avail local discounts.

Thanking you & assuring you of our best services at all times.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

IRB Infrastructure — double toll collected through cash and also debit to my fastag

PIYUSH KAPADIA on Jun 21, 2020
              Double payment collected today 21/6/20 at

Paid rs. 203 to toll fastag on jun 21, 2020
              By cash at 11:27:00...

DrVinayKumar Mittal on Jun 17, 2020
              Today morning i travelled from gachibowli to tspa junction, and my fastag was charged rs 50/-, against the normal charge of rs 20/-.
              If this has happened due to any error of equipment at entry, or due to unskilled staff who waved to enter the lane - is it my mistake? Why should i be penalised?
              It is a pathetic system!
              Please ensure refund of the excess charge on my fastag!
              Dr. V. K. Mittal

[Jun 17, 2020] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are in receipt of email dated 17/6/2020. Please share your vehicle number, Fastag account number and exact name of Toll Plaza with state name.
              This information will help us for proper verification of your complaint.
              Customer Care
              IRB infrastructure Developers Ltd.
              Greetings!!
              We are in receipt of your email dated 17.06.2020 regarding excess deduction o[censored]ser fee through fastag account. In this regard we would like to inform you that toll plaza under reference is not operated by IRB, however, we convey our inability to address your complaint.
              Therefore, you are advised to kindly take up the matter with concerned toll plaza operator/ authority.
              Customer Care
              IRB infrastructure Developers Ltd.

IRB Infrastructure — excess toll tax

C. R. KULKARNI on Jun 17, 2020
                Dear sir / madam;

On 12th june 2020 i travelled from mumbai to pune. By vehicle mh03 az 6776.
                At khalapur...

IRB Infrastructure — Wrong information and misbehave

Tushar Kajale on Jun 15, 2020
                Toll che chukeche information lokana det aslyane khup tras hot aahe. Me dehurod toll naka varun 240 chi receipt dili aani...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Building Developers

Khannarohan on Jun 7, 2020
                Yesterday, on my journey from mumbai to pune, an irresponsible employee of the khalapur toll booth stood leaning on my car without wearing a mask and talking to me. There was an issue with the system reading my fast tag and your employee being disrespectful and was not following any of the government instructions given as per the covid-19 pandemic. The employee initiated an argument regarding the payment of the toll whereas i showed him the balance in my fast tag account. He also violated social distancing, and was not wearing a mask until i told him to and was not wearing gloves either. This incident happened around 11:15pm on 6 june 2020 i was in a black suv. I would like to file a complaint against your employee’s and i would want a cctv of the same people that shows the violations.

[Jun 07, 2020] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are in receipt of your email dated 07.06.2020 regarding misbehave by toll staff at Khalapur Toll plaza on Mumbai-Pune expressway.

At the outset we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We hereby inform that matter has been investigated by us and clarify as under

1. We understand that, on incident day fastag on your vehicle couldn’t be validated by system as it was blacklisted by bank due to insufficient balance.
                We further understand that this led to some altercations between yourself and on duty toll staff over user fee payment.
                Please note that we have no role in inclusion/removal of any Fastagin data base which is an automated process operated by banks. For any clarity on blacklisting of your fastag, you are requested to contact your fastag issuing bank/agency.
                2. It may be noted that we follow all the guideline issued by government agencies to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and have made necessary arrangements for all our staff at toll plaza.
                We understand that concerned toll staff had removed face mask temporarily during the altercation.
                Management has viewed this very seriously and necessary action has been taken against him as per policies. We have instructed our toll plaza team yet again to strictly follow all the guidelines to avoid spread of Covid-19 virus.
                Once again we regret for inconvenience caused to you and highly appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve our services.
                Thanking you and assuring for better services all the times.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

IRB Infrastructure — amount deducted from fastag wallet

mr.CherishP on Jun 6, 2020
                  I am cherish.
                  I always pass from irb choryasi toll plaza and my car i number is gj05ra9976 and they never...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

IRB Infrastructure — two time paid cash payment in toll plaza. online debit to fast track account.

Nitin karanjkar on Jun 6, 2020
                  Hi i am nitin karanjkar my vehicle no mh46al2454. I have cash payment to toll plaza. My fastrack account debit to date 13/05/2020time17.37mint...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Hiren17292 on Jun 4, 2020
                  Dear Sir
                  My Car No GJ05RG6963 From surat whenever I passed this toll 75 Rupees cut from my fasttag wallet
                  This supposed to be not because
                  This is free for surat or minimum 20 rupees,

Please refund my money

Fastag on Toll plaza Choryasi

[Jun 05, 2020] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pratik1200 on May 30, 2020
                    We are passing through last lane at irb choryasi toll and my car is gj-05, so why the amount of 40 is cut from my account in term of toll tex.
                    And today the date is 30 may 2020 the amount is debited 110.
                    Please to know sir that why this 110 rs. Take toll or what is that?

irrelevant toll amount deducted from my fastag account
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-30 13:06:41
                    They can not call me and customer service center is closed.

[May 31, 2020] IRB Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Pratik1200 May 30, 2020
                    They can not available in customer service and I don’t know the IRB customer care number so I can’t call them.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
                      unauthorised toll tax for gj05cp3088 on dated 28.06.2020 at irb choryasi, surat
                      2 days ago
                      Double toll take intationaly
                      3 days ago
                      IRB Infrastructure
                      I am complaining about khalapur toll plaza
                      3 days ago
                      IRB Infrastructure
                      Unable to issue a monthly pass for V V nagar (within the radius of 20KM)
                      4 days ago