Haldiram Bhujiawala — Hair and threads found in haldiram snacks

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 ongmu
We buy food products after we make sure whether it is fssai approved or not.In a shocking incident hair and threads were found in india's famous brand 'haldiram prabhuji chana chips' which shows the quality standard of indian products even after paying a high amount by the consumer. This is an awful experience. Fda has already banned us import of haldiram products because it was found to be adulterated with pesticides. I request our govt. To employ some strict regulations too before giving any approval to any company.

Hair and threads found in haldiram snacks

[May 02, 2016] Haldiram Bhujiawala customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Haldiram — Barfi

I am debtanu biswas from kolkata, i was just enjoying the famous barfi of haldiram but i got a nut... its not just a nut, its a nut bolt.. now i am going to complain to the nearby police station.

Haldiram — Gup shup peanuts

I not getting gupshup peanuts as good as it was before I think that ingredients are changed. Plaese I love them so please do something regarding this as the outer covering of peanuts is different... Please check the samples..

Haldiram — Bad quality of chilli chatka lacha

I was planning to write a complaint but with the number of complaints mentioned below I would not like to go into the details rather stop using the products of your brand and even let others know that. Thanks Kavita [protected]

Haldiram — difficulty in opening rasgulla canned bottle

i have purchased rasgulla canned bottle today and it is very difficult to open it. I have tried all the ways mentioned by you but i couldn't open it. I request you to make a little easy way of opening the bottle.

P-420 Kaji Nazrul Islam Avenue VIP Main Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700052
    Haldiram Bhujiawala - Hair and threads found in haldiram snacks