Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL]

Ahmedabad District
Gujarat
Landmarks:Opp. Swaminarayan Temple

Ahmedabad
9, 4th Floor, Navratna Avenue, Near Ramji Mandir Temple, India Colony Road, Bapu Nagar, Ahmedabad 380024

Vadodara
6th Floor, Monalisa Complex, Near Kalyan Hotel, Next To World Trade Centers, Sayaji Ganj, Vadodara 390005

Pratiksha Complex, 10th Floor, Mahalakshmi Cross Road, Paldi, Ahmedabad 380007

Ahmedabad
4th Floor, City Pride Complex, Behind Nalanda Hotel, Mithakhali Six Cross Road, Mithakhali, Ahmedabad 380009

Ahmedabad
3, Kadambari Society, Near Sharda School, Opposite Jivraj Park Society, Jivraj Park Cross Road, Vejelpur Road, Jivraj Park, Ahmedabad 380051

View More Information...

Load

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] related photos (121)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Complaints & Reviews

D
Mar 27, 2018
Surat, Gujarat
Since last 1 month i have facing this problem. Everyday between 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm my net is not working. Many times i have complained about it to GTPL. But no one technician come to my home and report shows that my issue has been resolved. But actually my issue is not resolved. Due to this i and my family member facing many problems due to this. I request you to take right action against it. My GTPL user id is "dhirunk203"

[Mar 28, 2018] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
    Mar 20, 2018
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat
    I have made so many complaint through customercare aswellas through ail but their jano solution till writing this mail. My internet is not working sinclair 15 days or more days. Inverting line for few minutes and it will be again down for more than 10 minutes die to this i am unable to do my work continuously. And having big financial loss due to this no body is bother for my complaint nor no representative has visited at my residence to resolve my query.
    Please do the needful in the matter urgently.
    Dilip patwa
    Customer. Id:bhavik8181

[Mar 20, 2018] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
      Feb 3, 2018
      Ahmedabad, Gujarat
      My internet is not working for more than two days and when i call gtpl customer service, they just say that it will be done...

I've gtpl hd connection so i should have received a original gtpl hd settop box but instead they gave me a hathway settopbox which has gtpl sticker sticked on hathway logo. They gave me a demo og gtpl hd using the original gtpl box and installed a hathway box. I need to file a complaint against the cable operator and i need the original gtpl box.
      P. S : i tried to talk to the cable operator but they're not co-ordinating.

[Nov 30, 2017] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hello sir/madam,

Daily mid night GTPL stops my internet service. After doing repeated complaints still no change in their service.

Please do the needful.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
        I have paid for 1 year subscription of broadband service ad in just dial and cheque cleared from 7 days but service not started and representative mam saying your approval not come so wait... Also contacat person saying it will start soon / today / tomorrow but its not started kindly call me back or give consult department number
        Pratik - [protected]

[Nov 11, 2017] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hey everyone,

My username is: noornagar_529
          My name: mohd danish
          Contact: [protected] / [protected]br...
          R
          Ahmedabad, Gujarat
          I have been facing this issue of internet outage since past 3 days i have called many times and also launched a complaint,...
          Rajkot, Gujarat
          I would like to inform that i had registered for broadband connection on 16th sept'16 for 300 gb (200 gb + 100 gb) for time...
          C
          Helo
          Me gtpl nu net lidhu tena 2 month thaya chhe ne aa 2 month ma mare 28 complain thai gai chhe ne tema pan sunday...

C
          Surat, Gujarat
          મારી પાસે જી ટી પી એલ નો ઈન્ટરનેટ પ્લાન છે જેમાં વારંવાર ઇન્ટરનેટ બંધ થઇ જાય છે સમયસર કોલ ઉપાડતા નથી તેમજ ૨૪ કલાક માં તમારો પ્રોબ્લેમનો નિકાલ થઇ જશે પરંતુ બીજી વાર કોલ ણ કરો ત્યાં સુધી કોઈ ટેકનીશીયન આવતો નથી. દર વખતે 3-3 વાર કોલ કર્યા બાદ જ આવે. દર મહિનામાં આવો પ્રોબ્લેમ ચાલુ જ રહે છે. જેનાથી હમોને પૂરી સર્વિસ મળતી નથી. જેથી તાત્કાલિક પૈસા પરત આપી નેટ બંધ કરો અને નુકશાન વળતર આપો.

[Jul 21, 2017] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
            Hi sir,
            My self S.R.Sarvaiya, I have gtpl broadband connection. I have made transfer request of gtpl broadband connection...

I registered one complaint that my internet is not working and also followed the instruction they given, but not worked. So they said their technician will come and resolved this in 24 hours. I called them almost each day than after; they always replied like tomorrow 11 am, tomorrow 2 pm, tomorrow till 6 pm they will send technician but till now no one came to my home or contacted me. Also they are not ready to conference me with technician while calling to customer care. I already paid them for whole year amount and i want my rest amount back by discontinue this connection. Ticket number raised on 7th march 2017 is : 2143428 which is still in active status.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2017
            This is resolved just because of I registered same complaint on Indian Government Website http://consumerhelpline.gov.in

[Mar 16, 2017] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pune, Maharashtra
              Hello

User Name : s_patel303

Mobile Number : [protected]

Last 10 Days I complain In Phone Banking And Online Application and email for refund.
              But Not Resolved My Complain.
              GTPL Need To BOX And Power In My Apartment. But My Apartment Never Allowed.

GTPL Not Responded My Complain And Never Give Refund,

I attach Bill GTPL.

[Jan 30, 2017] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                I paid 8000 rupees for an annual connection, internet goes down everyday, almost everyday i have to register a complaint!! So i live 3 days out of a week without internet,

They require me to send email if i want refund, they never reply to that email! NEVER!

A technician who came to fix the broafband connection once, told me that GTPL will never give refund, but on customer service call, they always say to send an email for refund

Please help!

[Jan 25, 2017] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Panaji, Goa
                  This is the request to look into the matter,
                  To whom it may concern,

I krunal nayi from ahmedabad gujarat and my customer id is “black virus”, customer of gtpl broad band and tv cable since 13 years.
                  I have concern that whenever we have any problem related intenate connection it takes so much of time to solve it and they are totally non responsive in terms of post purchase services. When i wanted new connection they came quickly to grab money and now they are not looking back to services where we are facing problems badly.
                  I complaint them three times :
                  Complaint lodged after three days of time given to them for resolve it.
                  1. 16 dec 2016 service request id : 1905808
                  2. 20 dec 2016 service request id : 1914784
                  3. 24 dec 2016 service request id : 1925319

After doing all this no response from their side.
                  I called them at customer care : they are only taking complaint and giving services resuest id nothing else.
                  -when i asked :
                  -why internet is not working? Ans: sir internet is down.
                  -when it will get resolved? Ans : sir very soon.
                  -will u compensate the lose of 10 to 12 days? Ans : sir we cant process
                  -can u take request for withdrawal of your connection? Ans : sir we cant process.
                  -then what u can do? Sir : we can take services request
                  When i called to customer care we are not even getting connected to cc.

Today morning :
                  After that i called to office located in paldi, ahmedabad on[protected] they have put security guard to answer. The time i called was : 10:17 am
                  Then i called to head office of gtpl at sindhu bhavan, ahmedabad on[protected], there was answering machine “ the number u called is out of service “.
                  The time i called was : 10:23 am
                  Then i called to nodal officer namely : kapil mistriy on [protected] at 10:20 am
                  The number was switched of f.
                  And also I called Nimesh : service head[protected]
                  He gave me his No ..and totally non responsive toward customer and also misbehave with customer when they complaint.
                  Its been more them 10 days i am not getting proper response of resolution of the problem after paying money on time.

Kindly kinldy kindly help me to resolve this problem. And help me to compensate this big lose due to internet problem.

Warm regards,
                  Krunal nayi

[Jan 10, 2017] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir mera user id hai
                    mulla_sejad59
                    mera customer id..Bb236704 hai

sir mene kai bar email kiya gtpl supporter ko lekin meri problem solve nai karpate hai plz mera plane change karr na hai running plane 1 mbps ka activate hai lekin mene 2 mbps ka pay kiya hai mera complane solve kijiye only 3 month raha hai expire hone mai plz plz plz plz help

[Nov 17, 2016] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                      Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                      I am vinay from ahmedabad. I have gtpl broadband connection. I found this broadband services worst services. I found my mobile 2g connection more reliable then gtpl broadband. Every alrernet day it gets down. I do complaint via toll-free number and email ([protected]@gtpl.net). I also complaint to nodal officer gujarat (Nodalofficer. [protected]@gtpl.net). Every time both replied with the same drafted reply. They don't read what i complaint. I inquiry about refund of my money and replied me

Reply by [protected]@gtpl.net...
                      "we shall get back to you on this with confirm status and resolution as soon as possible."
                      Then i replied to them...
                      "this is not a service call. I want to know what money i will get back if i today discontinue my account???"
                      They again replied the same answer. After not getting proper response i forward email to nodal officer. They replied me "thank you for contacting gtpl nodal desk. We apologize for the inconvenience this matter may have caused. With reference of your trail email we have forwarded this complaint to our concerned department. We shall get back to you on this with confirm status and resolution as soon as possible."
                      But till time no reply received from company for my question.

"what will i get as refund if today i discontinue my broadband connection?"

I asked them to refund my money and discontinue connection, but they don't replied it since one month.
                      They disconnect connection once my days over as per my plan, but they don't give return credit (In hours) when connection is down due to company server issues. Every time it takes 7-8 hours to solve the issues.

My user id: vinay4u

I want to know what will i get if i discontinue my connection today for my remaining days (I still have more than 3 months remaining. And when i asked them for this it was 4 months remaining) money refund back to me.

[Oct 09, 2016] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by VINAY N GOR Oct 09, 2016 I paid Rs. 3380/- for my 6 months subscription. According to that Rs. 3380/- for 180 days. So Rs. 19/- per day.
                      I still have 90 days remaining, so according to me I can get around Rs. 1600/- back.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                        Internet connection at my home is not working since last one week even after raising service request for multiple times, nobody has bothered to resolve the issues. Service request has been raised via mails and phone calls but still it is unattended.

After calling multiple times to customer care, Always receivedsame response as the system is slow hence they wont be able to register the trouble ticket to raise a docket.

[Oct 06, 2016] Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
                          Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                          It has been 3 months of gtpl broadband but the app shows wrong expiry date and when I complained there is no response.they...
                          Gurgaon, Haryana
                          I am from satara mahrashtra state. I booked gtpl broadband on[protected] for which i paid 1500rs initial booking amount. I...