Gazon Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 1, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Gazon Communications

Having problems with Gazon Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Gazon Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Gazon Communications

Gazon Communications Website

Gazon Communications Head Office Address

Office No. 105 & 106, 1st Floor, Vinayak Arcade, Akurdi
Pune
Pune District

Gazon Communications Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Gazon Communications customer care

Gazon Communications reviews & complaints(39)

We have been complaining to Mr. Sachin nainav from past 4 days to resolve our LOS issues. We have been told that it will get resolved everyday. They don't pick up phone and is being rude and lying every time. Very worst manager without etiquette and poor skills. Pitty on such company for hiring such managers. Our WFH has stopped completely. Will switch from gazon once plans gets over due to such managers and management. Worst service.
Gazon Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have updated the plan to 50 Mpbs, the problem is that the Microsft team is disconnecting frequently. i Have frequently been trying to approach to [protected]@gazonindia.com and also to Jonathan Raj, but no one is visiting or answering the mail, nor answering the call. In the same building, 10Mpbs is also working correctly without any failure, but mine is always up with connectivity issues. Please help to resolve this problem

The service has deteriorated big time. There is no internet service since 2nd aug morning. Whenever i call the support desk...

From last 2 months there are frequent interruptions in the service and now this is happening during exams.Technician says that he will look into it. And then later on he doesn't even pick the call. I am paying for something which I am not even getting. Really worse experience with your service. Previously it took couple of days too to fix problem.

It's has two months i have requested for refund still didn't get refund amount. Region maneger Sachin Nivan has been not picking call and not responding. It's like harassment.

I have taken Gazon communication since last 5 months, initial days up to two months connectivity was good. Afterwards, there is regular fluctuation in network and sometimes no connectivity issues facing till date. We are facing problems in online classes & attending zoom/google meet calls from home. Number of times complaints logged, still there is no improvements found.
          Today morning I called to technical service nobody received the call, then I called to technician ([protected]), I explained our connectivity problem then he scolded & misbehaved me over phone.

I hope Gazon is the worst internet provider in the country. I need justice, the amount I have paid need to be retuned.

I am without internet for almost 3 days .. I have to call the engineers every now and then to know the status . Nit a single time did the engineers call me to update me on the status.
            There is no proactiveness and only when I call them, then they strt looking into the issue even though a call is logged with the cust care .
            This is my last month with Gazon . I’ll be switching to a new provider from nxt month.

You need to educate ur engineers on cust service and cust satisfaction.

Not going to recommend Gazon to anyone henceforth.
            This is service in pune, Pimple Nilkah

Hello Sir,

My self Subodh Salunke,

I am using internet service from GAZON india since last...

I am using your service for last three months. In the first month there was no issue at all. I was very happy but after that the problem started. Poor connection. Latency issues. And the main thing is no one is picking up the call and solving the issue. Literally no one. They are just RUNNING YOUR NAME IN OUR CITY.
              PLEASE CHANGE THE STAFF AND PROVIDE THE PROPER SERVICE.

Please arrange some alternative way..

Out of 24 hrs 16 hrs no internet.

Simply ingnor reason no electricity on other society .

What the hell.

Please sort this on priority

The router is not working and there is no customer support listen to this...
                  Hello Maam/Sir,
                  This is to inform you that i have paid 650 rs for renewing my gazon wifi on July 2020.
                  My account...
                  I stay in dhanorie area pune, it’s been months since i’m facing inconsistent speed and packet drops from gazon. My plans...

I am a customer of gazon communication india. My user id is "sarang_thosar". I have done recharge of rs.2123 on 6 april. But from 10 april, there is no internet. So from last 2 months i am raising ticket and no one is there to fix my problem. It is very sad to say that i can't manage my work without internet. If this problem not getting fix in this weak then i want my amount refund of the same.

I am facing no internet issue from today morning 2nd may-2020. So i tried to call "gateway broadband internet...

I am getting no network since morning.. Also during weekdays most of the time network lost.. Really struggling to work

Gazon Communications — speed of internet at chinchwad - user id - shivaji desai

Dear sir/madam,
                      I am your customer at pimpri chinchwad, i have subscribed 20mbps for 6months but i do not get reliable...

My internet is not working since 15th April. I am registering ticket but they are just closing it without any response. No answer from customer care.

Please check attached tickets. They are keep saying your account is active and closing tickets. I have paid so of course its active.

Internet at home is not working since last 3 days. I raised ticket but no one is addressing the issue. Worst part is that...

Internet at my home is not working since last 3 days. I have raised complain via customer care portal but no getting any response. I also tried to call all the numbers mentioned in the sites but no one is answering them.