Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL]

Ahmedabad District
Gujarat
Landmarks:Opp. Swaminarayan Temple

Ahmedabad
9, 4th Floor, Navratna Avenue, Near Ramji Mandir Temple, India Colony Road, Bapu Nagar, Ahmedabad 380024

Vadodara
6th Floor, Monalisa Complex, Near Kalyan Hotel, Next To World Trade Centers, Sayaji Ganj, Vadodara 390005

Pratiksha Complex, 10th Floor, Mahalakshmi Cross Road, Paldi, Ahmedabad 380007

Ahmedabad
4th Floor, City Pride Complex, Behind Nalanda Hotel, Mithakhali Six Cross Road, Mithakhali, Ahmedabad 380009

Ahmedabad
3, Kadambari Society, Near Sharda School, Opposite Jivraj Park Society, Jivraj Park Cross Road, Vejelpur Road, Jivraj Park, Ahmedabad 380051

View More Information...

Load

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] Complaints & Reviews

I've gtpl hd connection so i should have received a original gtpl hd settop box but instead they gave me a hathway settopbox which has gtpl sticker sticked on hathway logo. They gave me a demo og gtpl hd using the original gtpl box and installed a hathway box. I need to file a complaint against the cable operator and i need the original gtpl box.
P. S : i tried to talk to the cable operator but they're not co-ordinating.
Nov 30, 2017

Hathway / Gujarat Telelink [GTPL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello sir/madam,

Daily mid night GTPL stops my internet service. After doing repeated complaints still no change in their service.

Please do the needful.

I have paid for 1 year subscription of broadband service ad in just dial and cheque cleared from 7 days but service not started and representative mam saying your approval not come so wait... Also contacat person saying it will start soon / today / tomorrow but its not started kindly call me back or give consult department number
    Pratik - [protected]
    Nov 11, 2017

Hey everyone,

My username is: noornagar_529
      My name: mohd danish
      Contact: [protected] / [protected]br...
      I have been facing this issue of internet outage since past 3 days i have called many times and also launched a complaint,...
      I would like to inform that i had registered for broadband connection on 16th sept'16 for 300 gb (200 gb + 100 gb) for time...
      Helo
      Me gtpl nu net lidhu tena 2 month thaya chhe ne aa 2 month ma mare 28 complain thai gai chhe ne tema pan sunday...

મારી પાસે જી ટી પી એલ નો ઈન્ટરનેટ પ્લાન છે જેમાં વારંવાર ઇન્ટરનેટ બંધ થઇ જાય છે સમયસર કોલ ઉપાડતા નથી તેમજ ૨૪ કલાક માં તમારો પ્રોબ્લેમનો નિકાલ થઇ જશે પરંતુ બીજી વાર કોલ ણ કરો ત્યાં સુધી કોઈ ટેકનીશીયન આવતો નથી. દર વખતે 3-3 વાર કોલ કર્યા બાદ જ આવે. દર મહિનામાં આવો પ્રોબ્લેમ ચાલુ જ રહે છે. જેનાથી હમોને પૂરી સર્વિસ મળતી નથી. જેથી તાત્કાલિક પૈસા પરત આપી નેટ બંધ કરો અને નુકશાન વળતર આપો.
      Jul 21, 2017

Hi sir,
        My self S.R.Sarvaiya, I have gtpl broadband connection. I have made transfer request of gtpl broadband connection...

I registered one complaint that my internet is not working and also followed the instruction they given, but not worked. So they said their technician will come and resolved this in 24 hours. I called them almost each day than after; they always replied like tomorrow 11 am, tomorrow 2 pm, tomorrow till 6 pm they will send technician but till now no one came to my home or contacted me. Also they are not ready to conference me with technician while calling to customer care. I already paid them for whole year amount and i want my rest amount back by discontinue this connection. Ticket number raised on 7th march 2017 is : 2143428 which is still in active status.
        Mar 21, 2017
        This is resolved just because of I registered same complaint on Indian Government Website http://consumerhelpline.gov.in
        Mar 16, 2017

Hello

User Name : s_patel303

Mobile Number : [protected]

Last 10 Days I complain In Phone Banking And Online Application and email for refund.
          But Not Resolved My Complain.
          GTPL Need To BOX And Power In My Apartment. But My Apartment Never Allowed.

GTPL Not Responded My Complain And Never Give Refund,

I attach Bill GTPL.

Jan 30, 2017

I paid 8000 rupees for an annual connection, internet goes down everyday, almost everyday i have to register a complaint!! So i live 3 days out of a week without internet,

They require me to send email if i want refund, they never reply to that email! NEVER!

A technician who came to fix the broafband connection once, told me that GTPL will never give refund, but on customer service call, they always say to send an email for refund

Please help!
            Jan 25, 2017

This is the request to look into the matter,
              To whom it may concern,

I krunal nayi from ahmedabad gujarat and my customer id is “black virus”, customer of gtpl broad band and tv cable since 13 years.
              I have concern that whenever we have any problem related intenate connection it takes so much of time to solve it and they are totally non responsive in terms of post purchase services. When i wanted new connection they came quickly to grab money and now they are not looking back to services where we are facing problems badly.
              I complaint them three times :
              Complaint lodged after three days of time given to them for resolve it.
              1. 16 dec 2016 service request id : 1905808
              2. 20 dec 2016 service request id : 1914784
              3. 24 dec 2016 service request id : 1925319

After doing all this no response from their side.
              I called them at customer care : they are only taking complaint and giving services resuest id nothing else.
              -when i asked :
              -why internet is not working? Ans: sir internet is down.
              -when it will get resolved? Ans : sir very soon.
              -will u compensate the lose of 10 to 12 days? Ans : sir we cant process
              -can u take request for withdrawal of your connection? Ans : sir we cant process.
              -then what u can do? Sir : we can take services request
              When i called to customer care we are not even getting connected to cc.

Today morning :
              After that i called to office located in paldi, ahmedabad on[protected] they have put security guard to answer. The time i called was : 10:17 am
              Then i called to head office of gtpl at sindhu bhavan, ahmedabad on[protected], there was answering machine “ the number u called is out of service “.
              The time i called was : 10:23 am
              Then i called to nodal officer namely : kapil mistriy on [protected] at 10:20 am
              The number was switched of f.
              And also I called Nimesh : service head[protected]
              He gave me his No ..and totally non responsive toward customer and also misbehave with customer when they complaint.
              Its been more them 10 days i am not getting proper response of resolution of the problem after paying money on time.

Kindly kinldy kindly help me to resolve this problem. And help me to compensate this big lose due to internet problem.

Warm regards,
              Krunal nayi
              Jan 10, 2017

Sir mera user id hai
                mulla_sejad59
                mera customer id..Bb236704 hai

sir mene kai bar email kiya gtpl supporter ko lekin meri problem solve nai karpate hai plz mera plane change karr na hai running plane 1 mbps ka activate hai lekin mene 2 mbps ka pay kiya hai mera complane solve kijiye only 3 month raha hai expire hone mai plz plz plz plz help
                Nov 17, 2016

I am vinay from ahmedabad. I have gtpl broadband connection. I found this broadband services worst services. I found my mobile 2g connection more reliable then gtpl broadband. Every alrernet day it gets down. I do complaint via toll-free number and email ([protected]@gtpl.net). I also complaint to nodal officer gujarat (Nodalofficer. [protected]@gtpl.net). Every time both replied with the same drafted reply. They don't read what i complaint. I inquiry about refund of my money and replied me

Reply by [protected]@gtpl.net...
                  "we shall get back to you on this with confirm status and resolution as soon as possible."
                  Then i replied to them...
                  "this is not a service call. I want to know what money i will get back if i today discontinue my account???"
                  They again replied the same answer. After not getting proper response i forward email to nodal officer. They replied me "thank you for contacting gtpl nodal desk. We apologize for the inconvenience this matter may have caused. With reference of your trail email we have forwarded this complaint to our concerned department. We shall get back to you on this with confirm status and resolution as soon as possible."
                  But till time no reply received from company for my question.

"what will i get as refund if today i discontinue my broadband connection?"

I asked them to refund my money and discontinue connection, but they don't replied it since one month.
                  They disconnect connection once my days over as per my plan, but they don't give return credit (In hours) when connection is down due to company server issues. Every time it takes 7-8 hours to solve the issues.

My user id: vinay4u

I want to know what will i get if i discontinue my connection today for my remaining days (I still have more than 3 months remaining. And when i asked them for this it was 4 months remaining) money refund back to me.
                  Oct 09, 2016

Oct 09, 2016
                  Updated by VINAY N GOR
                  I paid Rs. 3380/- for my 6 months subscription. According to that Rs. 3380/- for 180 days. So Rs. 19/- per day.
                  I still have 90 days remaining, so according to me I can get around Rs. 1600/- back.

Internet connection at my home is not working since last one week even after raising service request for multiple times, nobody has bothered to resolve the issues. Service request has been raised via mails and phone calls but still it is unattended.

After calling multiple times to customer care, Always receivedsame response as the system is slow hence they wont be able to register the trouble ticket to raise a docket.
                    Oct 06, 2016

It has been 3 months of gtpl broadband but the app shows wrong expiry date and when I complained there is no response.they...
                      I am from satara mahrashtra state. I booked gtpl broadband on[protected] for which i paid 1500rs initial booking amount. I...

Last time as i had write down complaint here regarding issues i am facing with gtpl network for not getting wifi facility.
                      Instead of repeteadly complaining they dont make there service better.and in that we suffer.
                      Last 4 days wifi is not working.and whenever we complain they assure us to resolve things in some hrs.but as there service are poor we feel.we r neglected by service provider.as last time complaing here was same issue.
                      In every week.1-2 days wifi is dead.and in result we couldnt connect to social media or any other important things.or we could not search anything.we r so fed up now.and i want this sitr to take action against such company.who promise to provide best service.but its worst service.
                      Sep 09, 2016

Guys please be aware before you go with this company. Customer care executive speak as if they are sitting in Pakistan at least there language seems so. Totally unprofessional.

Internet seem to go down very often and customer care executives are not at all trained about how to speak to customers they just want to close the tickets that's all. Without solving the issue tickets are colesed.

Since 12th Aug 2016 my internet is down they are saying problem is solved from there end.

Don't know were is my end.

Think with another ISP.
                        Aug 16, 2016

Hi, I am unfortunately an user of GTPL Internet service. They are pathetic service provider, their internet connection get damaged every week mostly on sunday. When you complain & they address you please give us time of 24 hours and nobody even calls you for the solution for the complain. The same issue i am facing since 4 months on every week or on the gap of 15 days it occurs. Now i am tired of complaining every time over customer care. So if you are planning for a broadband connection never go for GTPL. You will regret after choosing it.
                          Aug 07, 2016