[Resolved] Havells India — no response after submitting complaint, for 6 days and falsely charging by technical staff during previous visit

ankit9295 on Feb 23, 2018
I submitted a complain (No. Hb172361) about my geyser on 17 feb 2018 and got the message that mr. Roshan will be visiting you to repair, but till date which is 23 feb no response has been received. One more and most important thing that during my last experience of your customer care the engineer charged me 1800, but then for his own benefit he took the rod (An equipment from my geyser) and cut my bill by 200 so i paid him 1600, but after few days a message came on my mobile that the total bill is 1200 from havells, so what did you make of this, this id clear fraud by your engineer and the company, and now you are not responding to my complaint for so many days, how can you people do this, why you call yourself customer care when all you do is just care for yourself, please i want immediate action taken on this as soon as possible, otherwise i am going to higher authority to complain this matter.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2018

[Feb 24, 2018] Havells India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Havells India Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2018
Dear Sir(Ankit),

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please expect a call from our representative shortly, we will ensure all possible help.

Team Havells
Havells India Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018
Dear Sir(Ankit),

We hope your concern has been resolved now. Please drop us an email at havells.social@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Team Havells
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 28 1248 1112 [Rajkot]
    +91 28 1292 1212 [Rajkot]
    +91 61 2220 7221 [Patna]
    QRG Towers, 2D, Sec- 126, Express Way, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201304
    Havells India - no response after submitting complaint, for 6 days and falsely charging by technical staff during previous visit