[Resolved] HCL Technologies — pf amount/withdrawal

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 [email protected] on Jun 18, 2019

I am ex-emplyee of HCL Lucknow. Left job on 29th March, 2019. I have applied for the pf withdrawal and as per the conversation with my HR, I have sent my documents to the HCL Noida PF office but till now haven't received any update. I tried asking the HCL pf helpdesk through mail but just getting the automated reply. I want to status of my claim also the amount as I don't have the access to login to ESS portal. And in the separation portal nothing is updated.I have also contacted HCL pf withdrawal spoc KM Kanchan Yadav but haven't received any reply. Kindly help me out in this regard.

Emp ID[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2019

[Jun 18, 2019] HCL Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HCL Technologies Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
PF withdrawal process is completely online and transparent. We don't accept or process PF withdrawal basis hard copy forms.
There is no need to send mail to anyone in PF team. Login to HCL separation portal, there is PF withdrawal link which auto generates PF withdrawal form, do sign and upload it back in same portal alongwith mandatory documents viz., PAN, Aadhar, bank cheque book leaf.
you will receive auto message and SMS on acceptance and disbursal of PF withdrawl
Updated by [email protected], Jun 20, 2019

I have sent the hard copies of the documents as per my conversation with my HR Dharmendra Vishwakarma. Initially I was uploading the documents into the pf portal only but for employer's signature on the claim forms I contacted him but he denied to sign those forms and instructed me to send the hard copies to the HCL Noida office.
Now kindly tell me whether the claim forms are to be signed by the employer or not?? If yes, then my HR is not signing them. Pls help me out in this. He is not even replying to my mails.
Pls revert asap...