Hdfc Bank — about personal loan

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Rashiq Rahuman on Feb 21, 2019
I using hdfc account last 6 years. This also my salary account. But i'm really frustrated about to get personal loan. No offers form me. After applying personal loan i didn't get any proper response or clarity from your side. Regarding personal loan i contacted more than 10 persons in last 40 days. At last finally people are telling you don't have any offers and also you can't get personal lan from hdfc bank. Why i don't know. I don't have any pending loan amounts. This is the first time i applied for personal loan. And last one month i struggle with your people and finally 0 result. Really disgusting.

[Feb 21, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

Kindly write to [email protected] mentioning the loan reference/application number which you had applied, to enable us to check and review your case. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay