[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — amt kept on hold in salary account and credit card permanently blocked even though minimum payment made

Hi team,

My name is krishnamurari, amt of rs 40000 is kept on hold on 16 apr 2019 on my salary account due to non payment of hdfc credit card.
I was in contact with the collection department and told them constantly that i will be making the payment asap
I had a serious medical issue in my family and that is why i was not able to make the payments. On 16 apr 2019 the full amount of the credit card is auto debited from the account.
Money was not a problem here as i said that i told them that i will be paying the amount asap i have no regrets with auto debiting the amount.
The question here is i made rs 10371 payment on 30 april 2018 why the card is still blocked and amt rs 40000 still on hold when i contacted customer care they are saying i need to clear all dues to unhold the amt in my salary account
My only request to the bank is to remove the block status of the card nothing else and release my 40000 in salary account
If the bank can do that... Nothing like that but if not then you should have told me that you are in no requirement of the customers anymore.. There are lot of customer hungry people out there.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2019

[May 01, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Krishnamurari Mishra May 03, 2019 please activate my credit card which is blocked permanently, i have made the full payment..
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete concern, account number/customer Id and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

please activate my credit card which is blocked permanently, i have made the full payment...

HDFC Bank