[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — bogus offers given and 10% cashback not yet received

I bought washing machine and fridge from viveks and co, tnagar after my marriage last year in the month of may 2018. I was given offer of 10% cashback subject to a maximum of 4000 as limit, if i take emi option through hdfc bank. Since the total value of my products came to 76k+, me and my aunt took emi separately to avail the offer fully, by buying the products one each. They said, 10% cash back will be reduced in the 3rd or 4th month emi but my emi got completed, till now no cashback given. I am following up with both hdfc and viveks but they are dragging it from the month september 2018 till date (29th april 2019). I want my cash and need proper justice in this case.

Arvinth
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2019

[Apr 29, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Apr 30, 2019 Dear Customer,

We can help with that. Please write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your Loan Account No., details of the offer & registered contact details. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay