[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — can't able to transfer money from payzapp to bank account

Dear sir/madam,

I already filled the kyc details in my app, but still now kyc not yet update. I added rs.5000/- in my app & need to transfer the amount but i can’t able to transfer from payzapp to my bank account. Kindly sort out this issue and do the needful.

Amount added from my credit card on 16.03.2018

My login mobile no is [protected].

Payzapp
Apr 29, 2018

[Mar 22, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vijaysekar34 Mar 22, 2018 12
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2018 Dear Customer,

We like to confirm that your number 950XX0324 was updated to Minimum KYC wallet on 16-Mar-2018 but the complete KYC is yet not updated due to which you are unable to do wallet to account transfer. However, If the you have already updated the Aadhar details then we would request you to wait as we have raised a dispute and the relevant team is working on a priority basis to rectify the issue within 5 working days.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir/madam,

I already filled the minimum level kyc details in my app, but still now kyc not yet update. I added Rs 7900 in my app & need to transfer the amount but i can’t able to transfer from payzapp to my bank account. When I contacted customer care need to open HDFC account. Account opening balance is 10000. Kindly sort out this issue and do the needful.

HDFC Bank