[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — charges deduction

Hi team,

Here i am writing to complaint about the charges deduction from our tenants account of rupees 170-180 rupees approx.

I need to understand why this charges were deducted from their account.

I am sure you will have a question why i am writing on their behalf to you.

Reason is i had issued a cheque to our tenant but that got bounced. Though it shouldn't be bounced, i had double amount in my account then the cheque i issued, then why that cheque bounced?

Secondly later the same cheque got passed stating due to technical reason this happened.

Now here though cheque got cleared but before getting that cheque cleared, amount of 170/180 got deducted from tenants account by hdfc bank. Why?

I request you to please refund the amount back to the account to whom the 10000/- cheque was issued on 12 march.

Kindly refund the amount to their account and also inform me once the amount is refunded.

Anuradha
Complaint marked as Resolved May 7, 2018

[Mar 26, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anu rasalkar Mar 26, 2018 Hi Team,

Here I am writing to complaint about the charges deduction from our tenants account of rupees 170-180 rupees approx.

I need to understand why this charges were deducted from their account.

I am sure you will have a question why I am writing on their behalf to you.

Reason is I had issued a cheque to our tenant but that got bounced. Though it shouldn't be bounced, I had double amount in my account then the cheque I issued, then why that cheque bounced?

Anuradha
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2018 Dear Customer,

Please write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your complete issue, Account No, charges details & registered contact details. Mention this Ref No.TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail. -

Manoj HDFC Bank Customer Assistance