[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — complaining about charges that has been deducted from my account without giving any notice

Sanchi Singh on Jan 3, 2018
Respected sir,
I sanchi singh account holder in hdfc bank allahabad sulem sarai branch i want complain aboufmt the charges that have been applied to my account without giving any notice and one of my franklin fund money which used to transfer in my hdfc account due to these charges all the money has been deducted from my account when my father went to talk to the manger of this branch he misbehaved with my father so please i kindly request you to return my money which has been deducted through charges and after this we want to close our hdfc bank account from your bank because we are middle class people we can't afford these much charges so we will close our account from your bank.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account details with the registered contact details and the charges details to talktous@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2076
    Hdfc Bank - complaining about charges that has been deducted from my account without giving any notice