[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — complaint about my bank statement and privacy

I am sakinder kaur and i hold account number [protected] in your hdfc bank, branch dhuri. I had opened my account in your bank on 03/07/2012 which was closed in 2016 while i was living in kuwait. I moved to canada in march 2017. I regret to say that in my absence and without my knowledge and permission my bank details were provided to the third person on 06/09/2017 at 5 p. M, which is illegal and against the bank rules. As bank is supposed be liable to protect costumer's privacy. I complained against this unlawful act mobile number [protected] and they provided me with compliant number mohc[protected] and they had promised me to cooperate and look into the matter honestly.
But unfortunately i have received no reply so far. I have been trying to contact them for the past few days and after keeping my call on waiting they declined it. I am highly disappointed with the action and irresponsible dealing.
I request you to provide me with the information in written by whom and to whom the details of my account were provided.
I hope you would cooperate with me.
Yours faithfully,
Sakinder kaur.
Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 20, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2018 Dear Customer,

We have taken up the matter with concerned team and will respond to you on your registered e-mail id within 5 working days. The reference number for your query is[protected].

-Bejoy