[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — credit card application declined

Ernakulam, Banerji Road, India
 Renju Anu on Dec 26, 2018
I have applied a credit card from your branch with the application number 18L[protected]S5 as per the continuous phone calls from the branch employee. They told me to apply credit card with the basis of my other bank credit card, they told me 100% assured the card will approve to me, so i given my pan Adhaar copy, other bank credit card front copy, last statement and photo. i asked several times before the application whether it will approve or not? they told me it will. But today i checked it is decline stating without any reason. I have a good cibil score and there is no bounces in my history. earlier i have taken a two-wheeler loan from you and paid all emi's successfully without any delay. really this is not unfair service from your end to an applicant. false promises continuous phone calls, i think for collecting the important information from me it has done from your team. if card is not approved then i need my all collected documents back and a valid reason for rejection.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2019

[Dec 27, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Renju Anu, Dec 26, 2018
as a consumer i didn't received your service. so i need my all collected documents back for not misusing in future from any one.
Updated by Renju Anu, Dec 28, 2018
confirm when can i visit the branch for collecting the valuable documents i given to you.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 29, 2018
Dear Customer,

Please write to [email protected] with your Card application number, mode of application, date of application, complete address of branch if you applied at one, complete name and your contact details. Visit here https://goo.gl/1VtDj3 for help with branch address. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.
Updated by Renju Anu, Jan 05, 2019
already wrote the mail and addressed with the reference ID [protected], in the last mail it is stated that We wish to inform you that the above credit card application is put through for review process as per existing guidelines/ internal credit and policy guidelines and we will update you upon completion of the same. I need a conclusion for the matter. while tracking the application number still it showing on decline status. OK if the card can't be offered to me please return my collected documents at least.
Updated by Renju Anu, Jan 12, 2019
i need my issue to resolve at the earliest. Either card or documents needed. why giving back my documents is lagging like this. I don't any misuse from HDFC. Trust in HDFC already gone due to the fake promises.

Hdfc Bank - credit card application declined