Hdfc Bank — credit card application declined

203,Indira Nagar,Juhu Tara Road,Kkg Marg, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Ashok_GpT on Jul 12, 2019
Hi, i have got a call from hdfc bank for credit card about a month ago, they told me about the offers and benefits then asked about my salary details. After confirming my eligibility for credit card there representative visited my place filling in form and took all my required documents. Couple of days later i got sms with my ref number. Then got 2 3 verification calls one my mobile.
My all the documents are clear even after submitting all the documents i have received a verification call and that was also clear then why the hell my application is rejected, pathetic service by your end. Before applying you guyz call 100 of times so if you wants to decline it then you people should never call and ask to submit so many documents. Provide me the credit card.
I have received this message (We have completed processing your hdfcbank creditcard app 19f[protected]w1)

Ashok gupta

[Jul 12, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2019
Dear Customer,

We infer that you wish to have the status of your credit card application. In this regard, we are unable to trace your application records with the details provided in your post. Having said this, we request you to provide the following details to the below e-mail id at [protected]@hdfcbank.com to enable us to do the needful. 1. Name as mentioned on the application form 2. The date on which the application was submitted 3. Name of the executive who has collected the application 4. Contact details of the executive 5. 16 digit Application reference number 6. Place/ Link where the application was applied online. 7. Mobile number and Email id to enable us to review and assist you accordingly. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Manoj