[Resolved] HDFC Bank — credit card approval

Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka, India
 Manvith R on Dec 13, 2018
I have applied for hdfc credit card through online on 07/12/18 and till now i haven't received any official communication from hdfc regarding the credit card approval. When i am checking the status it is showing me under review since the past six days. My mobile number is [protected] and my application reference number is dcc[protected]. I hope hdfc looks into this issue and contacts me to solve this issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 18, 2019

[Dec 13, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Manvith R, Dec 13, 2018
I have applied for hdfc credit card through online on 07/12/18 and till now i haven't received any official communication from hdfc regarding the credit card approval.When i am checking the status it is showing me under review since the past six days.My application reference number is DCC[protected].I hope hdfc looks into this issue and contacts me to solve this issue.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2018
Dear Customer,

We understand that you wish to have the status of your credit card application. We are unable to trace your application records with the details provided in your communication. We request you to provide us with the following details for us to verify and assist you in this regard.1. Name as mentioned in the application form 2. Address 3.Date on which the application was submitted. 4. Through which link application was submitted, 5. Application reference number ( 16 digit number if any ), 7. Executive name and contact number to whom the application was submitted and 8. Email id. You may write to us at [email protected] and we shall assist you.

-Anay