[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — credit card decline

Trishula Advanced Composites & Electronics pvt ltd, Serilingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 pydiswathi on Jul 27, 2019
Card application decline with no reason provided
To hdfc bank credit card manager,

I have got a call from hdfc bank for credit card about a month ago, they told me about the offers and benefits then asked about my salary details. After confirming my eligibility for credit card there representative visited my place filling in form and took all my required documents. Couple of days later i got sms with my ref number. Then got 2 3 verification calls one my mobile. And one person collect name/contact number/address details. I did that.

Then thereafter i have not received any further update from bank not a mail or call. Then i called up customer care to enquire about the status. They simply said my application is declined, when i asked for the reason, the answer was don't know or cannot tell you.
This is pathetic and stupid answer, being eligible with authenticate documents they are not giving any reason for my application decline.

I am highly disappointed with hdfc bank service and customer care support.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 1, 2019

[Jul 27, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 01, 2019
Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that your application has been considered in line with the bank's internal credit policy (which is based on a combination of financial and related criteria and/or statistically determined scores to assess credit eligibility)and operating/credit processes (which include a combination of verifications, credit bureau reports, and document verifications). We regret to inform you that we are unable to approve your application as it does not meet the above mentioned internal criteria of the bank. Please be assured that our inability to approve the credit card application does not reflect in anyway on your credit standing or your financial stability.

-Nadia