[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — credit card disapproved

Office Address : Seven Star Mining Agencies LLP : Bommakal Bypass : Beside Bharat Benz : Opp Essar Bunk : Karimnagar, Thimmapur Telangana, India
 kanthuch on Jun 18, 2019
Hello Sir my name is CHIRUTHALA SRIKANTH . I applied for credit card and it have been disapproved . I want to know the reason for disapprove of my credit card. Please let me know the reason. My account number is [protected]
Thadikal Branch IFSC CODE IS: HDFC0003461 and my Credit card Application Reference No. : [protected]TC and my application number is [protected] and my cell number is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 19, 2019

[Jun 18, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019
Dear Customer,

We wish to inform you that your application has been considered in line with the bank's internal credit policy (which is based on a combination of financial and related criteria and/or statistically determined scores to assess credit eligibility)and operating/credit processes (which include a combination of verifications, credit bureau reports, and document verifications). We regret to inform you that we are unable to approve your application as it does not meet the above mentioned internal criteria of the bank. Please be assured that our inability to approve the credit card application does not reflect in any way on your credit standing or your financial stability.

-Zubin