[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — credit card outstanding amount convert to emi loan

57/15 west mada street kaladipet thiruvottiyur, Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 ramest on Jun 11, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I have hdfc credit card holder I have using past 10years. I have using the credit card properly on every year, I could not pay the full amount within the credit period before due date. Hence, I have paying only the minimum due every month. So, my outstanding balance increased due to the interest which I could not afford and pay. Hence, we decided to close the credit card and we were planning to convert as emi.

I tried to contact the person regarding the issue. I have contacting customer service continuously. But they told many time, offer is not available in your card and offer will be provide later untill wait. I need my outstanding balance amount to convert the emi option which is possible amount of my outstanding amount. Please consider to my obligation as early.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I have hdfc credit card holder using for past 10years. I have paid credit card minimum due last 10 years approximately Rs.5 Lakhs in properly. I could not pay the full amount within the credit period before due date. Hence, I have paying only the minimum due every month. So, my outstanding balance increased showing due above 1.3 Lakh including interest. Hence, I have decided to close the credit card and I was planning to convert as emi.

I tried to contact the person regarding the issue. I have contacting customer service continuously. But they told many time, offer is not available in your card and offer will be provide later untill wait. I need my credit card outstanding balance amount to convert the emi option. Please consider to my obligation as early.

[Jun 16, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Hdfc Bank - credit card outstanding amount convert to emi loan