Hdfc Bank — credit card settlement letter

karthick2685 on Jul 12, 2019
Account/customer id: 51779725
Registered contact details/email id: karthick. [protected]@gmail.com
Credit card number: [protected]

Dear sir/madam,

I used hdfc credit card ([protected]) in 2014 and have done settlement with hdfc card department on 2015, it is showing as settled in cibil, even they not given me the settlement letter.

Now i am moving for a hosuind loan with some other bank i am in need of that settlement letter for that i am continously following this with hdfc customer care and throughmail for nearly 2 month but no one has yet replied to me.

I have not received the letter but the complaint is marked as resolved.in what grounds

[Jul 12, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have reviewed your comments expressed and confirm having responded to your e-mail id on July 10, 2019. The reference number for this interaction is[protected].

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

My account hold HDFC bank due to two month min due amount without notice. How can solved this.i want to pay min due but HDFC bank hold my account.this is not good for any bank.it is only cheap thinking for customer.

Hdfc Bank - credit card settlement letter