Hdfc Bank — hdfc bank balance hold without notice and deducted

Gts 7210 on Jun 25, 2019
I have been placed with a mirevenue hold through gefu negative value of 8, 000 in my savings account. Kindly explain this and remove the charges.
Hope you are doing well. This is regarding a query. My friend had opened a savings account in hdfc bank. Now the account is no longer active. I had noticed that negative charges are being levied. I also visited the home branch but was informed to close the deemat account in order to close this savings account and then pay the negative balance. As per rbi guidelines, banks should not charge for non maintenance of minimum balance. Also am unable to visit the home branch due to travelling issues. Could you please look into this and advice. My friend needs help urgently.

[Jun 25, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

We can help with that. Please write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your Account No. or Customer ID & registered contact details. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Hdfc Bank - hdfc bank balance hold without notice and deducted