Hdfc Bank — hdfc bank - frequency adho is received today for processing

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 madhuri satre on Sep 18, 2019
I am receiving below sms frequently, i have not processed anything and i don't know anything about this:

"dear customer mandate reference no: hdfc[protected] issued to bse limited with value rs. 500000.00 and frequency adho is received today for processing.in case of any issue please get in touch with your branch."

Please help me on this.

Thanks.

[Sep 18, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

We would like to state that the message received by you pertains to ECS/ACH mandate registration favoring 'BSE Limited'. Kindly write to us via https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 in case of any clarification on the same.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I came to know that my saving account has been debited for Rs. 118.00 on 16-Aug-towards ADHOC ATMT CHGS INCL GST 140819 - MICR[protected] . I don't remember going to any branch for requesting any statement. Kindly revert my money to my account.
Rushabh Rajdev's reply, Sep 6, 2019

I came to know that my saving account has been debited for Rs. 118.00 on 12-Aug-17 towards ADHOC ATMT CHGS INCL GST 180717 - MICR[protected] . I don't remember going to any branch for requesting any statement. Kindly revert my money to my account.

Not give any information about this charge or not any statement request done by me so why you cut this types of charge ?
Hi, Kindly share above complaint status. Membership cancellation request is success or not.

Hdfc Bank - hdfc bank - frequency adho is received today for processing