[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — hdfc bank is looter and worst bank in india and asia as well.

Myself rahul kamble from pune.
My hdfc bank account number is [protected] customer number 26341523 and my credit card number is [protected] and my hdfc bank credit card jumbo loan number is [protected]
I have a credit card with hdfc bank and i also availed the jumbo & insta loan against it. And i was paying my bills on time with the bank till jan, 19. There was a medical emergency in my family and since i am the only earning member i had to look after it hence failed to pay the credit card dues on time. But i paid the credit card bills with huge late payment charges. I paid rs. 15000 in march and rs. 15000 april 2019 though they hold my salary for may 2019. How come they hold my salary. This is ridicules.
I am going to consumer court and will do every possible thing to get my salary back.
The collection executive and collection tele callers talks in very cheap language. This collection recovery guy vikram from pune nana peth and have good contacts with gunda gang who comes to my home for recovery and use very bad language he also says i will stay at your home if you don’t pay me right now. This is so pathetic. Hdfc was the number 1 bank but now it is losing the standard. This lady from hdfc credit card collection and the recovery guy are the threats to my life sometimes i think that i should hang myself.
I must say that the hdfc bank is the worst bank in india. I will never suggest or recommend to buy any product of hdfc to my relatives, colleagues and friends. And i will also do the same.
Please find attached the credit card payment receipts.
I want my salary back asap.
Rahul
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 07, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response May 07, 2019 Dear Customer,

We're sorry to hear that. Please share your Account No.with registered contact info & the issue on [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay