[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — hdfc bank unnecessary credit card charges

aditya01 on Mar 17, 2018
I pay my credit card bills regularly way before the due date, however this time i was busy in some engagements and couldnt pay the amount in time.
I had an some outstanding credit to be paid by 8nd feb.
I was charged a late of 400 rupees on this amount on 9th dec which is highly unjustifiable. I have paid the complete outstanding amount to avoid any further charges by the bank.

Also there are some other charges that are levied in my account, which i believe shouldn't be.
Igst
Billed finance charges

Again i have not purchased anything in the month of feb and march so far but i got a bill of 1988.0 rs. I dont know from where. I am not going to pay this charge.
I tried calling to cc customer care but i couldn't manage to talk to anyone. Please call me...

Please do the need full asap because my payment date is 5 april. After that again they will charge unnecessarily...

Please provide information about these charges and also revert the fees that have been levied.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2018

[Mar 18, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by aditya01, Mar 17, 2018
Every year you people loos many valuable customer by doing this fraud . After this issue i am going to close my account in hdfc...
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2018
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete concern, Card No. and registered contact details to talktous@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

they have charged me late fine...please try to resolve it immediately...I am not able to connect to customer care ..can anybody call me from the support team..

Hdfc Bank - hdfc bank unnecessary credit card charges