[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — hdfc credit card permanently close ending 5934.

Trilok Chand Meena Jareda on Sep 20, 2018
Sir, my name is trilok chand meena. I belongs to dahod, gujarat. I am applying for hdfc credit card. But not meet till date. But sms come

Smart pay a bsnl mobile no.[protected] which is not my mobile no, i have already blocked my card by customer care but issuing another card which is not delivered to me. And again recharge 100 rupees on wrong mobile no.[protected]by smart pay. I give application to close my credit card at dahod hdfc branch but did not give receiving by manager. But still i am getting outstanding rs 310 for this card ending with 5964. As per instruction hdfc customer care i have submitted written letter to permanently close the credit card but nothing happened. Please help me to permanently close the credit card and reimburse my all dues because that without any purchase. Thanks trilok chand meena.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2018

[Sep 20, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Trilok Chand Meena Jareda, Sep 20, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from HDFC Bank Credit Cards team.

Your HDFC Bank Credit Card has been returned by our courier as "undelivered " post their unsuccessful attempts for delivery at your mailing address registered with us.

In case there is change in your mailing address please send a duly signed letter confirming the new address to enable us do the needful. The letter can be sent to the following address

HDFC Bank Cards Division
PO BOX # 8654
Thiruvanmiyur PO
Chennai 600 041

We look forward to the continued opportunity of serving you and wish you many happy moments of card usage.

Thanks and regards,

Asst Manager
Cards Despatch
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2018
Dear Customer,

With regard to your query regarding your credit card please feel free to contact our Phone Banking officers at any of our 24-hour Phone Banking numbers mentioned in the below URL. https://goo.gl/RqZH2e

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Trilok Chand Meena Jareda, Oct 09, 2018
sir my name trilok chand meena and my cradit card ending with 5934 is permanent close but issuing another card ending with 5964. and not resolved outstanding dues amt. Rs 403 .this amt. create by recharge a wrong mobile no.[protected] so please settle this amount due to not using by me. and close my new cradit card ending with 5964 which is not meet me till date.
thanks
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Hdfc Bank - hdfc credit card permanently close ending 5934.