HDFC Bank — home loan _pmay scheme

umeshaswani on Jan 18, 2019
In nov'17, i have got first disbursement of my home loan from hdfc but still i have not received subsidy in my account.

Whenever i have followed up in writing more than 12-15 emails with hdfc, they are replying same answer as it is under process. Finally i received lot number - 29, but i am not able to check any status from anywhere.

I am really disappointed with bank services, my friends & relative who have taken home loan may 18 they got there subsidy in nov 18.

Kindly answer hdfc ltd team.

Umesh

[Jan 18, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Dear Umesh,

Thank you for writing to us with your feedback. It remains our priority to redress your concerns. We would request you to post the details of your concern at http://bit.ly/1GG54RP to help us address the same effectively.

Team HDFC Home Loans
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 19, 2019
Dear Customer,

Since your loan Loan was sourced by HDFC Ltd, please click here (Link- https://bit.ly/2yx5J9L) for any Queries / Feedback / Complaints pertaining to HDFC Ltd.

-Nadia