[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — I m complaining

Anupama KN on Jan 14, 2020
I am sick and tired of your fraud. Again i gave ecs stop letters to ms bhirva from shantipark branch mira rd from sep 2018. I have a proof of all letters. Hdfc did nothing and instead you charged me ecs fee worth more than 60000 rs. Priya nair from mindspace branch realised her mistake and gave me 2 months waiver.
I have requested the fees to be credited back but ms bhirva was rude unhelpful and did not acknowledge her error. Till today i ve not got the fee waiver.
I am a heartpatient with serious condition and not working. Instead of helping you are ignoring. I am enclosing a copy of rbi lokpal complaint i made.
I have also hired a lawyer d pisolkar who said i will get good compensation.
Thank you for ignoring my request ms bhirva
Cust id 22840860.
Rbi lokpal complaint no. [protected] against ms bhirva
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2020

[Jan 14, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2020
Dear Customer,

Kindly write to us at https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 along with the acknowledgement copy of the request submitted for the cancellation to enable us to check and assist. Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via e-mail.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

That is right. Ignore at your own peril Bhirva

20487