[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — I want to change my registered mobile number

I have changed my mobile number to [removed]. My credit card transaction messages are going to my old mobile number. Please update my number for credit card transactions.
Old no: [[protected]]
New no: [[protected]]
Please help me with this because i cant go to bank and change the number as it is very far from my place and i do not know much about this city because i am new to the city.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2018

[Mar 10, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2018 Dear Customer,

We infer that you wish to change the mobile number in your credit card account. To change the Mobile number in your credit card account we request you to send completed change of contact detail form to our mailing address. You can download the form from the below link. https://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/pdf/change_address_contact_details_email_id.pdf Please send the completed form to our mailing address mentioned below HDFC Bank cards Division PO BOX #8654 Thiruvanmiyur P.O. Chennai 600 041.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.

HDFC Bank