[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — I want to permanently close the credit card

sodepur,ghola,kol-700113, karnamadhabpur, Ghosh Patha , Mondal Enterprise,, Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Po Bi R on May 10, 2019
Sir, my name is pobitra mondal. I belongs to kolkata. I am using hdfc credit card no-[protected]. I have already blocked my card but still i am getting bills for this card. As per instruction hdfc customer care i have submitted written letter to permanently close the credit card but nothing happened. Please help me to permanently close the credit card and reimburse my all the bills that i have paid to this card without any purchase. Thanks pobitra mondal [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019

[May 10, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, May 11, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our records, your credit card ending 4945 has been invalidated with effect from 05/07/2018 owing to non receipt of complete payment towards card dues. We request you to contact our Debt Management officers at[protected] / 40372303 with regard to your credit card outstanding or for any further clarifications.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Po Bi R, Jun 04, 2019
so why your company masseging me again and again to my phone number.
i already paid the all outstanding dues to your agent or staff through cash payment around 80000 rs . i will summit all the payment details given below .please check the details and close the account . i requested that i cannot afford this type of fraudulent .please close the account and do not contact or sms to me.

Hdfc Bank - I want to permanently close the credit card