[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — misbehaviour of recovery associate

Dear sir / madam,
This mail is in reference of misbehavior of your recovery associate mr bhupendra gupta and ms. Rajshri.
Ms. Rajshri called me for the payment of hdfc bank credit card no [protected]. I had told her that i will not make the payment till i receive my new card as the new card has expired in november 2018. Even i had requested to deliver the new card to my residence address. Every time i get the response that the new card will be delivered to your residence in the next 10 days, but i had never received. Thus i had told them very clearly that i will not make the payment till i receive my new card. I told her that i don’t know whether the card is with the bank or it has been delivered to some other person where the chances of misusing is very high. While speaking rajshri was just scolding and insulting and even she responded that be prepared for the consequences just like how goons give ultimatum.
The same thing was mr. Bhupendra gupta coming to my house and started scolding at my wife for the payment of my hdfc card no. [protected]. My wife told him that wait we will connect you with me. He was not ready to listen and insulting my wife.

Warm regards,
Rohit singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 01, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Dear Customer,

We have reviewed your comments expressed and you may look forward to receiving a response to your e-mail id in 7 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim. The reference number for this interaction is[protected].

-Nadia