Hdfc Bank — missed payment

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 karan katoch on Jul 22, 2019
First yes i know i wasn’t able to make a payment due to some mishappenings but i got a call from one of your manager he abused me and told me “maa bhen chod dunga par payment lekar rahunga”. This kind of harrasment i won’t take it and even though he told me that bihari hai kya sunayi nahin deta. My mom is suffering from cancer and i told him but he said “kaisa aadmi hai tu apni maa ko maar raha hai”. He didn’t even listen my words and then he said “tere ghar aakar aisi besti karunga acha lagega”

I want a strict action to be taken and i haven’t said that i won’t make a payment i have said that i will make a payment but give me some time but he again said “bank maa bhen chod dega aur payment lega” tu defaulter hai tere baap se baat karunga is this kind of langugae manager uses in your bank.

I am waiting for your answer.

[Jul 22, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

I'll ensure this is taken up promptly. Please share your complete concern, last four digits of your Credit Card No., along with the registered mobile number & email ID on [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay