Hdfc Bank — negative balance in my account

Duhai Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 gauravtg01 on Jul 20, 2019
Hi, i have salary account in hdfc 3 years back when i was working at that time. After that i changed company & they provided other bank account. Recently i changed new company. The new company have using only hdfc salary accounts. But my hdfc exsisted old salary account showing more than 9000 nagative balance.

The bank converts my salary account converted into savings account & charged monthly. Without my permission how can the bank convert my salary account into savings account? Even they are not intimated verbally... According to rbi guidlines on savings account banks not charge even its negative balance.

I approach branch, but they behaved rudly & refuse to close account.
Plz juistice to me. What is the solution? What is the action will take against the bank?

[Jul 20, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2019
Dear Customer,

The special facilities offered on the Salary Account is pursuant to the arrangement between the employer/company and the Bank. These benefits are extended by virtue of your employment in the organization, on whose request the account is opened with the bank and subject to regular salary credit. In the event of no salary credits in the Salary Account for any continuous three months, the Bank reserves the right to change the status of Salary Account to Savings Regular Account without any intimation to the account holder/me and the Terms & Conditions as applicable to the HDFC Bank Savings Regular Account shall apply to this account from the date of change of status. The Terms & Conditions and features applicable to Savings Regular Account are published on the website of the Bank. Please visit: shorturl.at/ajrB8 (For Terms & Conditions) shorturl.at/jmoOT charges applicable for the Regular Savings Account) We request you to write to us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com from your registered email id along with the exact date and complete address of the branch or IFSC code wherein request for closure of account was denied. Branch locator link: shorturl.at/fmJNU

-Zubin