[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — new a/c opening

Hunny Ashish Mishra on Dec 21, 2017

My self om dwivedi. Nd i hail from allahabad. I have a big concern towards ur hdfc bank regards services... And misbehaving by your hdfc bank staff with me... Nd. Main matter is dt... I went ur hdfc bank civil line alld (0226) branch. Here i met mr. Shishir srivastava (Bm). And manoj pandey (Abm). Anjana yadav (Pb). Ravish asfq (Bbm). Cluster head ajay gupta (Ch). Those staff did same things with me... Like misbehave and talking very uninteresting tone... Basically i went to hdfc before 10 days and there i want to open my sb a/c with ip amt 20k and all kyc and another formilites done... Yet they told me next days... We are not able to open your a/c... And... I try to discuss with all guys... They just try to pass on nd just pass on to each other and i went there many times nd meet many persons.... I don't know wt is the reason... They didn't explain abt that and also talked very high pich tone... I nvr expect with hdfc bank ltd... Through dis nonsense type of behavior of his own staff... I would like to say that... Kindly listen my request as per concern and provide me exact resolution towards my concern and also take an action of that staff which names are already mention above lines.
Kindly reply me as soon as possible... Thanking...

Dr. Om dwivedi
Mob no:[protected]
Mbbs
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2018

[Dec 21, 2017] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2017
Dear Customer,

We understand the inconvenience. Please click on http://bit.ly/28Os6MY to DM the complete address of the Branch & your contact details Visit here http://bit.ly/1p9RIq0 for help with branch address. Of course, all your details will remain confidential.

-Anay
HDFC Customer Service Assistance.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0