Hdfc Bank — permanent closure of hdfc credit card

House Number - 92,Block -D,, MU-01, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 kkashyap1707 on Jun 25, 2019
Hello sir, i am using hdfc credit card. I have already blocked my card but still, it shows that my card is active. As per instruction hdfc customer care, i have submitted written letter to permanently close the credit card but nothing happened. Please help me to permanently close the credit card and reimburse my all the bills that i have paid to this card without any purchase.

My registered mobile number is: [protected]

[Jun 25, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

We note that as on date we are not in receipt of your card closure letter. We wish to inform you that your credit card has been considered in line with the bank's internal credit policy (which is based on a combination of financial and related criteria and/or statistically determined scores to assess credit eligibility) and operating/credit processes (which include a combination of verifications, credit bureau reports, and document verifications). We regret to inform you that we are unable to activate your application as it does not meet the above mentioned internal criteria of the bank. We observe that as on date there is no charges levied /transaction incurred in the card hence we regret to accommodate your request in this regard.

-Nadia