Hdfc Bank — personal loan

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 srikanth mupparaju on Jan 8, 2019
Hi Team

I have I applied for personal loan from HDFC I got the loan after deductions Charges, Processing Fee and Insurance. When I am applying loan on that time I said clearly I don't want any insurance but they charged and bal tra to my A/c. When I am taking topup loan on that time also I said clearly I don't want Insurance but Again they charged. Almost they charged 13 K from both the loans. When I am taking toploan executive said I will get back first loan amount to my bank a/c. Still i didn't receive any amount and Insurance documents under my name for the 13k. ECM got cancelled but they said after due date and I clear the loan amount on the same day. But they charge 640+ for charges. It's not my fault and I am clearing the EMI before due date and giving tra ref no to staff. But still staff are torchring for charges. I am getting calls from diff nos and each staff saying diff procedure.

Please look and solve my problem

[Jan 09, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0