[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — priority pass not received as yet

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Jaspreet Monga on May 20, 2019
Dear Team,

I have applied and received a Regelia first credit card in the m/o. Sept, 2018 but still not received the airport lounges access priority pass card till date inspite of so many complaints given to the credit card executive who has got my card issued.

Please arrange to send them on my registered address on priority basis else I will surrender the card. This is really pathetic customer service given to such a customer who is regularly using the credit card for all bill payments etc.

The last 4 digits of my card is:

Mohit Gandhi
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2019

[May 21, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have taken note of your comments expressed with regard to your credit card and the same is being reviewed as appropriate. You may look forward to receiving a response to your e-mail id in 3 working days. We request you to bear with us in the interim. The reference number for this interaction is[protected].

-Nadia