[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — refund issue on debit card emi

Dear support,
On 17th of this month i placed an order for rs 43, 436 with amazon using my debit card emi offer. But on the same day i canceled one of the item in the order for rs 29k. Amazon confirmed that refund process has been initiated and completed. Its been more than a week but still it seems the refund not showing up on my debit card and emi revised for the remaining transaction amount of rs 14k. When i reached out amazon support they confirmed that the refund is completed from their end on 19th jan 19 itself.
So please help to file a dispute against this order with transaction ref#[protected] and help to revise the emi.
My cust id 6712038
Girish
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2019
Refund is now received by Bank and EMI revised, got it confirmed from the bank. Thanks

[Jan 28, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by GK Vlog's Jan 28, 2019 Please find below the refund completion email from Amazon, please help to process the refund and revise EMI. My EMI date falls on 5th of Feb so I want it processed before that.

HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID:[protected] and will revert to you in 3 working days.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by GK Vlog's Jan 30, 2019 Is my EMI revised?
Updated by GK Vlog's Jan 31, 2019 Is this processed?, my EMI date falls on 5th of Feb, please revise the EMI before that. Or please hold the EMI Related to DC loan# 43445625. And after revision please start auto debit from next month.
Updated by GK Vlog's Feb 02, 2019 Else I will make sure no money account for EMI debit, please take action immediately
Updated by GK Vlog's Feb 02, 2019 Today I got the below message that EMI will be debited for Rs 3940 on 5th.I am getting frustrated, why the refund still not processed and EMI revised. Please raise the dispute against the below reference number and resolve this issue

Dear Customer, Your Bank A/C ending ****4646 will be debited for Rs 3940.99 towards AutoPay payment of Debit Card EMI Loan on 05/FEB/2019.Kindly ignore if paid.

Else I will make sure no money in my account for EMI debit, please take action immediatelyegards
Girish,
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am facing the same issue but with FLIPKART, my auto pay date is 5th of Feb, 2019 as well and the debit card emi still shows as active.

HDFC Bank