Hdfc Bank — regarding to restructure my personal loan emi

rajvirhunt on Aug 19, 2019
Account/customer id: 44512600
Registered contact details/email id: [protected]

Dear respected sir,

I am rajesh bhagat from pune. My personal loan in hdfc from apr 2017.
I have taken a loan about 2.92 lakh that time but at that time only 2.0 remaining. From last month i am jobless. Sir i paid all emi on time except this april 2019 month, sir plz my condition very bad at that time.
I only expect that my emi should be less. And restructre my loan amount. I am a regular customer of hdfc sir plz help me out, as soon as possible.
I allready talk my issue to the customer care but i didnot get the help..
My loan acc no 4281217,

Sir plz help me... Thank you sir

Rajesh bhagat,
Contact no [protected]
Emailid [protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 19, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2019
Dear Customer,

Kindly note that for loans that are repayable through a fixed number of EMIs, time is of the essence in repayments. The EMIs are set on basis of detailed credit appraisal which takes into account the debt servicing capacity and track record on loans availed from the Bank/ other financial institutions, among other factors. Once the repayment schedule is set, each loan account is monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure timely recoveries and corrective action, wherever required. Our Bank's internal policy on asset classification does not allow for deferment of recoveries due to any adverse developments that may take place subsequently.

Notwithstanding what has been stated above, we will be more than happy to offer any support that may be possible under the Bank's existing policies. You are requested to visit any of our nearest Retail Loans Service Centers. Kindly visit the following URL to access information for the complete address details of our Retail Loan Service Center. URL: https://bit.ly/29z1UV4

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

Tried each possible way to get my money back through Online complaint, grievance and then RBI Ombudsman.

Got a reply from RBI ombudsman, but HDFCBANK is still not interested
I apply for personal loan. Loan approved about 10day before. Not yet fund transfer no documents send regarding EMI and tenure and loan to be disbursed in my a/c only verbally discussed. Forcefully open a hdfc savings a/c. I am disappointed .

Hdfc Bank - regarding to restructure my personal loan emi